You can't walk in any direction in Starfield for more than 10 minutes without hitting an invisible border UPDATE: you can walk on water :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So you're looking at this from whatever perspective you want to fit your narrative then. Indie is short for what again? And what does independence mean? Not majority controlled? Free to shop around? Tencent isn't a majority stockholder, if they were, BG3 wouldn't have needed a Kickstarter like all of their last games.

You might be looking for self published indie devs, and not indie as a whole considering how vast and wide that is.

Lmaoooooooooo
Yea I told you what perspective I was coming from and noticed we were arguing 2 different things and let it go.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Imagine how your gym is gonna view you for inviting a guy over to roll or whatever you're trying to do because you were that frustrated arguing with a stranger on the internet over Starfield.

Lack self awareness meathead nerd brehs :mjlol:

I'm obviously joking. like a some flabby xbox stanning father is going to come box and get the shyt beat out of him for the lulz.

As amusing as that would be its never happening. That like many of the stupid ongoing jokes here are just that, jokes. no one is really looking to harm Meach as the logistics are an issue for one, and two it would be a hate crime.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
These open world games are never what you think they are.

Ocarina of time was the first open world game I played, and much hasn't changed since then besides graphics and larger maps. Open world to me means cheap story telling and a gimmick, in most cases.
Cool. Then u can fukk right on outta here and let us enjoy the game :salute:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA