You can't walk in any direction in Starfield for more than 10 minutes without hitting an invisible border UPDATE: you can walk on water :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:wow: You clown notice I said my emphasis on my :troll:. You clowns were not saying your GOTY but GOTY. Clear difference between the two. Look how you’re in here doing damage control. Lord if the game scores low I know you will have a breakdown.:mjlol:
Naw, you crazy for sure.

It’s all projection.

You the one been on here fighting for GOTY and non GOTY for games you haven’t even touched yet. Nobody fighting that fight but you.

#Shambles all over your face right now :mjlol:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This wasn't you a year before TloU2 dropped? Talking about spending a stack on a PS5 lmaooooo
Dam you Box all pea brained, I have a feeling not talking in definitive terms. Comprehension seems to be lacking among box owners, look at you all desperately scrolling through my post history. Scroll on…scroll on. :mjlol:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Dam you Box all pea brained, I have a feeling not talking in definitive terms. Comprehension seems to be lacking among box owners, look at you all desperately scrolling through my post history. Scroll on…scroll on. :mjlol:

nikka in here developing fantasies and wanting to spend above $500 MSRP for a game you haven't even played yet.

Lmaooooo

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Naw, you crazy for sure.

It’s all projection.

You the one been on here fighting for GOTY and non GOTY for games you haven’t even touched yet. Nobody fighting that fight but you.

#Shambles all over your face right now :mjlol:
I just negated what you said find me the post of me calling FF16 GOTY as opposed to it possibly being my GOTY. Even then I wasn’t asinine enough to say it would be my GOTY but it might. Reading comprehension goes a long way when your trying to rebut a statement. It’s crazy you are quoting my posts and then interpreting them how you want, guess delusion is the norm with Xbox fans…crazy indeed.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Dude was just talmbout how BG3 was GOTY an entire month before it came out on PC and still hasn’t played that shyt yet.

Sony stan’s are actually fukkin crazy :mjlol:

You’re lying why not quote the post with a date, I have only ever alluded to BG3 possibly being GOTY after all the glowing reviews came in. Don’t be a piece of shyt and just out right start lying to fit your narrative. Funny how you could quote random shyt but not that. :mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I just negated what you said find me the post of me calling FF16 GOTY as opposed to it possibly being my GOTY. Even then I wasn’t asinine enough to say it would be my GOTY but it might. Reading comprehension goes a long way when your trying to rebut a statement. It’s crazy you are quoting my posts and then interpreting them how you want, guess delusion is the norm with Xbox fans…crazy indeed.
:dahell:

shambles :mjlol: