You can't walk in any direction in Starfield for more than 10 minutes without hitting an invisible border UPDATE: you can walk on water :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft and Bethesda must be relived, even if this games release was Cyberpunk 2077 redux Xbox fanboys will defend this game to their dying breath.

If criticism comes in must be Sony Fans, I am sure Sony will be accused of paying off all reviewers who review the game negatively (at least in the eyes of a certain group) Ironically this might be an ok to good game but because Xbox fans wanted to one up PlayStation owners they overhyped it to kingdom come and well a house of cards is easily brought down.:francis:
shyt after redfall Id be celebrating too.

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft and Bethesda must be relived, even if this games release was Cyberpunk 2077 redux Xbox fanboys will defend this game to their dying breath.

If criticism comes in must be Sony Fans, I am sure Sony will be accused of paying off all reviewers who review the game negatively (at least in the eyes of a certain group) Ironically this might be an ok to good game but because Xbox fans wanted to one up PlayStation owners they overhyped it to kingdom come and well a house of cards is easily brought down.:francis:

Starfield was supposed to cure my mesothelioma :damn:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You nikkas are actually crazy.

Game ain’t even out yet :mjlol:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
No the crazy one is the group claiming game of the year without a release or review of the game.

:patrice:I have a feeling the last of us 2 is going to be absolute flames and will be the closer for this generation. I am talking mad just jaw dropping :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:when you experience it.

This wasn't you a year before TloU2 dropped? Talking about spending a stack on a PS5 lmaooooo

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Spider-Man 2 concern thread gonna be nasty work :wow:

We gonna have to let whoever do that thread cook
200w.gif

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I was always looking forward to starfield even when it was multi plat (I tend to play Bethesda games on PC)

but man, these xbox gamers are thirsty I hope the game is great for their sake

going on reddit it's like these dudes can't function

any criticism in good faith they act like your hating on the game wanting it to fail.

Not our fault dumb ass M$ who has ton of money to make their own games in house 50 times over

decided to spend 7 billion just to play keep away... and this all you got wroth playing.

Last edited: