You can't walk in any direction in Starfield for more than 10 minutes without hitting an invisible border UPDATE: you can walk on water :wow:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Seems like Bethesda are being weird with review codes as well :patrice:

Digital Foundry :

A lot more outlets talking about not getting copies

:patrice:

This would be a far bigger story if this was any other developer/publisher. And you wouldn't have shills like Gene Park trying to justify the exclusion using totally unrelated examples.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This would be a far bigger story if this was any other developer/publisher. And you wouldn't have shills like Gene Park trying to justify the exclusion using totally unrelated examples.

Yeah, i still remember gene park was acting like an absolute nut around the time halo Infinite came out and then like most media switched up on it after two months

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
rick-rude-abs.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
internet goofys aren't serious.

But the thing with the PS Exclusives that people champion is that they sell very well

Feels like pre-damage control lol

They were the ones saying this shyt was gonna be game of the generation and change the entire landscape. Now it’s “ok but what if it scores like these sony games in the 80s? Is it still bad?”

No one said a 80 score was bad, but its just probably not gonna win an award over Better games :mjlol: