You can't walk in any direction in Starfield for more than 10 minutes without hitting an invisible border UPDATE: you can walk on water :wow:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Y’all really want this game to fail huh?

No,
Absolute clown behavior

:snoop:

Did he really bring politics into this? What in the hell does Obama have to do with anything gaming? The only thing I recall him ever saying anything about gaming was after he won his first election. He said something along the lines, "Just because I won the job isn't done. That means you guys still have to be active. It means getting off the Xbox and still getting out there." Or some shyt like that.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Feels like pre-damage control lol

They were the ones saying this shyt was gonna be game of the generation and change the entire landscape. Now it’s “ok but what if it scores like these sony games in the 80s? Is it still bad?”

No one said a 80 score was bad, but its just probably not gonna win an award over Better games :mjlol:

Famous last words.

“Sorry BG3 but Starfield is GOTY”. Said before the game is even released or reviewed.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Microsoft and Bethesda must be relived, even if this games release was Cyberpunk 2077 redux Xbox fanboys will defend this game to their dying breath.

If criticism comes in must be Sony Fans, I am sure Sony will be accused of paying off all reviewers who review the game negatively (at least in the eyes of a certain group) Ironically this might be an ok to good game but because Xbox fans wanted to one up PlayStation owners they overhyped it to kingdom come and well a house of cards is easily brought down.:francis:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't see this game getting a low MC honestly. Low 90s maybe. Critics will say what they say, but this game will be a hit