You ain't a Man if you haven't came home from work to a Juicy Steak or Lasagna.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
1457501938702.jpg

steaks_wallpaper_d5rl7.jpg

lasagna2.jpg

large_25503.jpg

:ohlawd:

First off, if your woman can't cook a good Steak or good Lasagna she's damn near a bum. :huhldup:

Second, I don't want to hear "I don't need a woman cooking for me" What kind of new age fakkit shyt is that.:pacspit:

Chick looks like a someone I know from Lafayette, she really from Sunset, but who knows where sunset is.

Did she go to Dillard in NOLA?

Does she have a brother who played football at LSU?

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
These is sad times are.
Instead of taking notes and learning how to keep a good man they're attacking me and thinking my girl is a slave. :snoop: Trust me, she's very well taken care of.

And there's a bunch of weak dudes thinking is crazy to have a woman cook and clean.
Who said ur girl was a slave ? Ur making things up. Nobody said it's crazy for a woman to cook and clean either. Stop deflecting. All the criticism in this thread was 100 percent directed at u being a lame

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
@Ooh Marty @princess125

These bloated sloppy, bad built hoez are heated!! :mjlol:

For real why are ya'll so bitter about this post tho? :patrice:A man shouldn't require his woman to cook or something?
I'm heated yet yo bytch ass in here typing up novels :dead:

nikka fukk u and that dry ass steak and soggy ass lasagna

The chick In the op is bad af and I'm sure yo hoe ass paying :steviej:

Last edited:

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
1457501938702.jpg

lasagna2.jpg

large_25503.jpg

First off, if your woman can't cook a good Steak or good Lasagna she's damn near a bum. :huhldup:

Second, I don't want to hear "I don't need a woman cooking for me" What kind of new age fakkit shyt is that.:pacspit:

I can cook for myself but best believe I keep my girl in the kitchen

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
@Ooh Marty @princess125

These bloated sloppy, bad built hoez are heated!! :mjlol:

For real why are ya'll so bitter about this post tho? :patrice:A man shouldn't require his woman to cook or something?
I'm not heated, I'm quite content. Both in life and at the moment. Ur thread is a little too try hard imo. U ever seen somebody who wants to be cool so bad that they just take it annoyingly overboard. That's how u come across. But I mean of course those is just a forum which really means Jack squat irl so hopefully u don't care too much what I or anybody else on here says.

And I think it's lovely when a woman cooks for her man/family. We have no disagreement there

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Well she's turned sideways but from what I can see she's pretty and I'm sure she's a lovely person. Another woman's beauty doesn't take away from my own so I guess I missed ur point there

The other stuff I have no way of verifying so no need to address it

I live with my parents in a lovely home in Chicago, the apartment u mention is non existent

U an OG but u googling sandwiches and chips and uploading it to tiny pic at dam near midnight :deadrose:
Stunt lives vigorously thru the coli
nikka is only validated by his bank roll, the chicks he fukk and height obsessed (suffers from Napoleon complex)

All around loser

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
I'm not heated, I'm quite content. Both in life and at the moment. Ur thread is a little too try hard imo. U ever seen somebody who wants to be cool so bad that they just take it annoyingly overboard. That's how u come across. But I mean of course those is just a forum which really means Jack squat irl so hopefully u don't care too much what I or anybody else on here says.

And I think it's lovely when a woman cooks for her man/family. We have no disagreement there
If you not catfish hit my inbox :takedat:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
1457501938702.jpg

lasagna2.jpg

large_25503.jpg

Is that your girl?

I'm not a man, I got no one cook it for me :mjcry: