Yeezus ACTUAL Production Credits & Ghostwriters

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Kinda interesting that his worst album lyrically had writers and his best lyrically imo Graduation and LR had none.

But it's already been established that Kanye gives credit if Lupe fiasco says "yo change that drum".
Or if Cudi plays a little guittar string. Bound is clearly an all Kanye song with some Rubin/Dean, but there's about 15 dudes in there.. As if ir took 15 dudes to create it.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Conclusion: Kanye needs better cowriters. fukking Cyhi the Prince is not going to tell you your bars suck. And I'm trying to imagine how Lupe let Ye get away with that 300 like the Romans line, he either didn't have the balls or he is actually the retard I thought he was all this time.

Breh...On CS Kanye said "I was In Too Deep, like Mekhi Phife"

They obviously don't pay attention to lyrics over there.. All the meticulous detail is placed on production and imagery...Thats why when people describe Ye as a perfectionist I laugh....He focuses on everything BUT the words...

healthydog

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do theses songs have 5-6 producers and the majority of the beats still suck and sound underproduced?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
why do theses songs have 5-6 producers and the majority of the beats still suck and sound underproduced?

Sounded dope to me. Super overdriven, chaotic, and busy. Rick Rubin probably suggested that. Fits the theme.

Reminded me of Justice's first album.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So Kanye is credited as a co-writer on 7 of 15 songs on The Blueprint 3.. does that mean Kanye is a "ghostwriter" for Jay? :skip:

You fukking retard. You shouldn't be trying to assign titles to anyone. What do you know about writing? you can't even display a simple grasp of the english language. Good God. If the man produces a list of collaborators, essentially telling you "this person co-wrote my song", IT'S NOT A fukkING GHOSTWRITER. There is two words in there. One is writer, the other is GHOST. You can't see a ghost. Ghosts aren't supposed to exist. So if Cyhi "ghost-wrote" on Yeezus, HE WOULDN'T BE IN THE fukkING LINER NOTES.

Jesus son. Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue.

:russ:

tumblr_m9i20neruV1rtjd2h.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
rap fans are spoiled by the notion of the early days when budgets were small as shyt and "labels" couldn't afford to bring in a lot of people to produce records. the idea of scott la rock and krs sitting in a dark studio in fila suits bangin out tracks at 3 am is not reality anymore.

read up brehs George Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Martin's extensive musical training (which he received at the Guildhall School of Music) and sophisticated guidance in the studio are often credited as fundamental contributions to the work of The Beatles; he was without question a key part of the synergy responsible for transforming a good rock-and-roll group into the most celebrated popular musicians of their era. As writer Ian MacDonald noted, Martin was one of the few record producers in the UK at the time who possessed the sensitivity The Beatles needed to develop their songwriting and recording talent. Martin's piano playing also appears on several of their tracks, including "Misery" and "In My Life".

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City
Is cyhi considered a superb lyricist or something? I dont see why Kanye would assign a d list rapper to write large portions of his album.. he prob just gave cyhi cred for bouncing ideas

Not that it matters since the lyrics arent particularly good

If you've ever heard a cyhi project you'd know cyhi is a master of sex puns and plays on words. If you listen to most recent Kanye, the sex puns have become a big part of his style, most clearly so on Yeezus. If you ever heard cyhi you can hear his finger prints all over this.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Is cyhi considered a superb lyricist or something? I dont see why Kanye would assign a d list rapper to write large portions of his album.. he prob just gave cyhi cred for bouncing ideas

Not that it matters since the lyrics arent particularly good

Well going by the credits he must have bounced an idea off of him for damn near the whole album.

Umi

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cydel Young = CyHi, ghostwrote on 9 songs, erything except 'Send It Up'
Malik Jones = Malik Yusef, ghostwrote on 8 songs, erything except 'Guilt Trip' & 'Send It Up'

CyHi doe :lolbron:

No album out yet wrote almost all songs on Yeezus
:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
Richmond, Va
You guys are fukkin herbs. You get a writing credit wether you add one word or a whole verse, or even just change the structure of the verse. You don't get a writing credit when you ghostwrite. That's the whole point of GHOSTwriting.

It is good that CyHi will make some bank of this album. He deserves it, works his ass off.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So Kanye is credited as a co-writer on 7 of 15 songs on The Blueprint 3.. does that mean Kanye is a "ghostwriter" for Jay? :skip:

You fukking retard. You shouldn't be trying to assign titles to anyone. What do you know about writing? you can't even display a simple grasp of the english language. Good God. If the man produces a list of collaborators, essentially telling you "this person co-wrote my song", IT'S NOT A fukkING GHOSTWRITER. There is two words in there. One is writer, the other is GHOST. You can't see a ghost. Ghosts aren't supposed to exist. So if Cyhi "ghost-wrote" on Yeezus, HE WOULDN'T BE IN THE fukkING LINER NOTES.

Jesus son. Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue.

:to: