ye the male version of rihanna :heh:

better hope you can stay afloat
When I take the wind out your sailboat
But I ain’t playing yo
Dope as Shady though
Don’t kid yourself
bytch you aint even a lady goat
:krs:

http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2011/09/kanye-west-to-release-womenswear-collection

Don’t ask me what’s up with the hoes
I’m still working the kinks out
Love stinks, that explains all this anger spillin’ out
And I ain’t chilling out. I got an Oscar but I’m still a grouch
I use it as a doorstop and a prop
For the fukking leg for the couch
Yelawolf, Shady, Tony Touch, Slaughterhouse
Yeah the SWAT team bout to break them flyswatters out
Go to hell in a drought and break ice waters out
Nice try shorty what?
We can windowshop the jewelry store
But Christ for that price could’ve bought a house
Besides only thing I ever had iced out was my heart since I started out
It’s F.Y.I if ya ain’t knowing
What go with you? Where? Nah ain’t going.
Oh wait, you wanna date oh? Well in that case ho, it’s June eigth oh
Kinda like Beethoven composin’ a symphony of hate
So much hate woven into these raps
……. I’m straight sewin’
shyt I’m beginning to hate clothing.
I hate overalls cause they remind me of hoes

For Christ sake they’re shaped like an H woah and
You know what else starts with H though?
Hockey, shyt thought I had the bass flowin’
I hate to put you on ice but
You already had three periods in sixty minutes, great going
Plus you remind me of cocaine ho
You always in the mirror with your face off
I feel an urge to put you all in a line
Chop you with a razer blade yo wait,
I’m an a-hole
Devil with a halo

Hell yeah I nailed J-Lo
To the railroad
Say I won’t better hope you can stay afloat
When I take the wind out your sailboat
But I ain’t playing yo
Dope as Shady though
Don’t kid yourself
bytch you aint even a lady goat

Last edited by a moderator:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Consequence has been talking smack for a year now. Not once has he said he wrote a whole verse or song for Kanye.

I doubt anyone else has either.

Btw The-Dream is listed in the writing credits for No Church in the Wild.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
No wonder no one in music makes money...you got to pay 20 fukking people on a song...

LOL at this assembly line shyt...

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
07. Blood On The Leaves Co-Prod. By Carlos 'Six July' Broady

09. Send It Up [Feat. King Louie & Beenie Man] Co-Written By Ab-Liva

wtf lol. my ngga six july where he been??

can anyone link these tracks? I'm curious to hear ab livas ghostwriting and six julys production

CAVEMAN

PyrexPyramid
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Bay
That’s Agent Sasco aka Assassin, he’s the dancehall artist on track 6 "I’m In It".
good lookin out. fixed.

You fukking retard. You shouldn't be trying to assign titles to anyone. What do you know about writing? you can't even display a simple grasp of the english language. Good God. If the man produces a list of collaborators, essentially telling you "this person co-wrote my song", IT'S NOT A fukkING GHOSTWRITER. There is two words in there. One is writer, the other is GHOST. You can't see a ghost. Ghosts aren't supposed to exist. So if Cyhi "ghost-wrote" on Yeezus, HE WOULDN'T BE IN THE fukkING LINER NOTES.

Jesus son. Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue.

bloood, go ACTUALLY read my post that you were responding to, where i clearly stated that i was using the slang of the term that is commonplace to the Rap community (which is clearly different than other genres where co-writers are common & accepted). Also read where I said SEMANTICS, meaning that I acknowledge the differing definitions, but dont think the difference matters here.

also, since u wanna be a annoying ass grammar detective, take your fakkity ass to the dictionary:
ghost writer
noun
a person who writes one or numerous speeches, books, articles, etc., for another person who is named as or presumed to be the author.

-- NOTICE HOW IT DOESN'T SAY A SINGLE THING BOUT CREDIT OR NON-CREDIT OR HOW MUCH CREDIT??? OR SNOBBY COMMENTS ABOUT WHETHER YOUR DUMB ASS CAN SEE GHOSTS OR NOT? NOTICE THE LACK OF DISTINCTIONS PROVIDED BY THE WORD 'PRESUMED'???? notice how anybody that doesnt search up & down the internets to track down Yeezus's barely existent liner-notes that arent even included with his album would "presume" Kanye to be the author?
:leon::ohhh::stopitslime::ufdup:

I have not read the liner credits to the album "Big Willie Style" -- I do not care if Nasir Jones was actually listed somewhere in the credits for helping compose 'Gettin Jiggy With It' -- as far as the rap game is concerned Nas ghostwrote that shyt. period. Thats the way the shyt has been used in the Rap game since the beginning.

This recent idea of demanding acknowledgement of the slight difference between "co-writers" & "ghostwriters" is some revisionist bullshyt that isn't really worth discussing for Rap, & only provides a cloudy context to further accept the idea of rappers not writing their own shyt.

& by the way -- I'm not saying Kanye didn't write anything, I personally assume that he put a lot into this album, but he clearly had LOTS of help. he acknowledges it. why dont you, & just keep it moving.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
good lookin out. fixed.

bloood, go ACTUALLY read my post that you were responding to, where i clearly stated that i was using the slang of the term that is commonplace to the Rap community (which is clearly different than other genres where co-writers are common & accepted). Also read where I said SEMANTICS, meaning that I acknowledge the differing definitions, but dont think the difference matters here.

also, since u wanna be a annoying ass grammar detective, take your fakkity ass to the dictionary:
ghost writer
noun
a person who writes one or numerous speeches, books, articles, etc., for another person who is named as or presumed to be the author.

-- NOTICE HOW IT DOESN'T SAY A SINGLE THING BOUT CREDIT OR NON-CREDIT OR HOW MUCH CREDIT??? OR SNOBBY COMMENTS ABOUT WHETHER YOUR DUMB ASS CAN SEE GHOSTS OR NOT? NOTICE THE LACK OF DISTINCTIONS PROVIDED BY THE WORD 'PRESUMED'???? notice how anybody that doesnt search up & down the internets to track down Yeezus's barely existent liner-notes that arent even included with his album would "presume" Kanye to be the author?
:leon::ohhh::stopitslime::ufdup:

I have not read the liner credits to the album "Big Willie Style" -- I do not care if Nasir Jones was actually listed somewhere in the credits for helping compose 'Gettin Jiggy With It' -- as far as the rap game is concerned Nas ghostwrote that shyt. period. Thats the way the shyt has been used in the Rap game since the beginning.

This recent idea of demanding acknowledgement of the slight difference between "co-writers" & "ghostwriters" is some revisionist bullshyt that isn't really worth discussing for Rap, & only provides a cloudy context to further accept the idea of rappers not writing their own shyt.

& by the way -- I'm not saying Kanye didn't write anything, I personally assume that he put a lot into this album, but he clearly had LOTS of help. he acknowledges it. why dont you, & just keep it moving.

nas ghostwrote gettin jiggy with it? i love that song. learn sumn knew everyday.