Yeezus ACTUAL Production Credits & Ghostwriters

CAVEMAN

PyrexPyramid
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Bay
I get your point, but it ain't ghostwriting. I understand the sentiment though especially when it comes to rap.

:manny:

then why u trying to correct some unimportant semantics? it IS ghostwriting. period. the phrase been used like that in the rap game for years. it is the accepted slang lexicon, & I used it correctly fakkit. the "semantics" argument is just a truly annoying ass distraction.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
then why u trying to correct some unimportant semantics? it IS ghostwriting. period. the phrase been used like that in the rap game for years. it is the accepted slang lexicon, & I used it correctly fakkit. the "semantics" argument is just a truly annoying ass distraction.

calm-down-bro-lemur.jpg

:snoop:

It's not, but since this is rap, I understand your point though so again what's the big deal?

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kanye got cyhi 2 sit on the bench n ghost write fo his album :dwillhuh:

these cats need better managment .. how bout ye throwin him a feature @ least

u got king l and chief keef on ehre but not cyhi :eek:

the cat who wrote basically da whole album and been sittin on ad GOOD music shelf for 3 years smfh

get ya biz game up young buck :lift:

:bustback:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, now we know why Kanye keeps CyHi around I guess. For dude's sake, hope he got a nice check out of this, cuz that album of his is no where in sight.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
It's up to Cyhi to make himself worthwhile as a solo artist

Big Sean was doing the same thing before he made himself an asset

Either way writing credits on a big name album will probably mean he'll never go dead broke in his life so that's a decent trade off