Yeezus ACTUAL Production Credits & Ghostwriters

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You guys are fukkin herbs. You get a writing credit wether you add one word or a whole verse, or even just change the structure of the verse. You don't get a writing credit when you ghostwrite. That's the whole point of GHOSTwriting.

It is good that CyHi will make some bank of this album. He deserves it, works his ass off.

It's really all about how you negotiate and also how nice the artist is

Death row was notorious for NOT listing producers or writers

On the opposite side, Kanye will list you if you farted in the room during a session

So you can't tell what actually was produced or written by credits.for example Rick rubin got a basically finished cd and fixed some things 3 weeks before deadline. He wasn't even in the same sessions. But got the highest title of executive producer

I could say "artist, don't say that line, say the one before it, twice". Depending on the artist, I might get co-writer, I might not get a damn thing. Either way I didn't write a damn thing

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's really all about how you negotiate and also how nice the artist is

Death row was notorious for NOT listing producers or writers

On the opposite side, Kanye will list you if you farted in the room during a session

So you can't tell what actually was produced or written by credits.for example Rick rubin got a basically finished cd and fixed some things 3 weeks before deadline. He wasn't even in the same sessions. But got the highest title of executive producer

I could say "artist, don't say that line, say the one before it, twice". Depending on the artist, I might get co-writer, I might not get a damn thing. Either way I didn't write a damn thing

there was also an interview a week ago where dream said he helped write and structure nikkas in paris but never got credited

Daps
So Kanye is credited as a co-writer on 7 of 15 songs on The Blueprint 3.. does that mean Kanye is a "ghostwriter" for Jay? :skip:

You fukking retard. You shouldn't be trying to assign titles to anyone. What do you know about writing? you can't even display a simple grasp of the english language. Good God. If the man produces a list of collaborators, essentially telling you "this person co-wrote my song", IT'S NOT A fukkING GHOSTWRITER. There is two words in there. One is writer, the other is GHOST. You can't see a ghost. Ghosts aren't supposed to exist. So if Cyhi "ghost-wrote" on Yeezus, HE WOULDN'T BE IN THE fukkING LINER NOTES.

Jesus son. Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue.

gawt dayum that was just vulgar :wow:

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
So Kanye is credited as a co-writer on 7 of 15 songs on The Blueprint 3.. does that mean Kanye is a "ghostwriter" for Jay? :skip:

You fukking retard. You shouldn't be trying to assign titles to anyone. What do you know about writing? you can't even display a simple grasp of the english language. Good God. If the man produces a list of collaborators, essentially telling you "this person co-wrote my song", IT'S NOT A fukkING GHOSTWRITER. There is two words in there. One is writer, the other is GHOST. You can't see a ghost. Ghosts aren't supposed to exist. So if Cyhi "ghost-wrote" on Yeezus, HE WOULDN'T BE IN THE fukkING LINER NOTES.

Jesus son. Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue.

:myman:

By and large I agree with your sentiment and you had me laughing...BUT I couldn't help but point out some irony man.

How you say he don't have a grasp of the English Language but wrote the bolded items.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Damn, cyhi needs to be trying to figure out how to package hi,self, not writing an entire album for one of the biggest nikkas in the game