Yeezus ACTUAL Production Credits & Ghostwriters

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long have I been sayin Ab-Liva ghost wrote for these nikkas. Pusha got his new style from Ab.

Skilla

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeffrey Campbell = owner of a womens shoe company, dont know what the fukk his credit is for?? inspiration? maybe he helped write a line or two?

That’s Agent Sasco aka Assassin, he’s the dancehall artist on track 6 "I’m In It".

Hammer

Banned
Daps
kanye didn't produce shyt really, take out his production from every track and that's who really produced it

Hammer

Banned
Daps
TBH THIS IS PRETTY fukkING LAME. DIDN'T PRODUCE OR WRITE ONE SONG BY HIMSELF. SHOULDN'T EVEN BE CALLED A KANYE ALBUM

he produced or co-produced almost every song...is that not enough for you jew? there's only like 5 rappers currently that produce as well...stop being a greedy fakkit i bet you're favorite rappers don't produce shyt

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
he produced or co-produced almost every song...is that not enough for you jew? there's only like 5 rappers currently that produce as well...stop being a greedy fakkit i bet you're favorite rappers don't produce shyt

WHY CANT HE WRITE HIS OWN shyt BRUH? ROC MARC >>>>>>>> THIS KANYE fakkit

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
You nikkas don't want kanye west to write his own lyrics so bad and insists that he doesn't. You guys have no idea what a writing credit is and naturally assume a nikka hand wrote some lyrics.

I don't need writers, I might bounce ideas
But only I could come up with some shyt like this

He write his own rhymes, well sort of
I think 'em

smfh.

Daps
Why do people think he's a great artist? I don't get it

CD, LR, Graduation, MBDTW

Exactly, cuz he puts out great music. (Yeezus not withstanding :huhldup:)

None of us are apart of the creative process so none of us know what went into each album and each song. The same can be said of ANY artist from Jay to Stevie Wonder to Prince. You may think you know, but at best, all you know is some second-(or third-, or fourth-) hand information about how things went down.

At the end of the day, what does it really matter to a fan? You're not gonna hire him to create some original work for you. All that matters is that if you consider ______ a great artist, then when _______ releases some new material you know to make it a point to check for him.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
said in another thread that he needed lupe to write more than just black skinhead...could have been an interesting album lyrically

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
hows it take 5 ninjas to produce a shytty track :wtf:
they're all in the studio and four of them nods their heads while one composes ?
kanye being a producer first off needs to get back to that pronto.
this shyt is pathetic :smh: