Ya'll think Jesus faded a lot of dudes in his time?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
i don't know about shootin fades, but as a kid he did straight murder some fukkin kid for stomping on some clay doves he made or something. didn't even put hands on him, just used The Word on his ass, turned him into a dried-up human turnip or some shyt. this is in one of the gospels that didn't make the bible obviously.

edit: also that time wwf had been taken over by The Invasion and all the invasion goons was whoopin the shyt outta everyone and The Christ's music hit and Jesus came down to the ring and started whoopin ALL the ass brehs.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Luke 22:36

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one

Like 19:27

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me

Jesus was just like a top rapper. He talked crazy in the streets and had shooters to back it up. Government had to take him out. He couldn’t be stopped.

Pac was hated by his own ppl when he was alive.

Kanye is hated by his ppl now.

Our ppl love to hate and ridicule those tryna fight for us.

Yall act like Paul wasn’t catchin bodies.

Like Jesus ain’t from the line of killers. Moses really caught a body. He tried to play it off and the ppl was like, “oh u gon try kill me like u did ole boy yesterday?” :gucci:

Nikkas be out here snitchin :unimpressed:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Was her turning cheeks are getting his cheeks turned by one of them 11 nikkas he was shacked up with following him around? I dont know know no nikkas huddled up together for that long with no bytches around ever. :dame:

Jesus breh might have been on that zest on the low
They were running thru mad hoes breh. That's like being on the entourage of Michael Jackson.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Jesus was boss level when he dropped let the dead bury the dead line

19 Then a certain scribe came and said to Him, “Teacher, I will follow You wherever You go.”

20 And Jesus said to him, “Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.”

21 Then another of His disciples said to Him, “Lord, let me first go and bury my father.”

22 But Jesus said to him, “Follow Me, and let the dead bury their own dead.

What does this parable mean

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Only The Coli would make Jesus the third member of Mash Out Posse :russ:

Come through and drop a mean 16 whilst yappin up your team:

"That chain got my face on it, homie. Thats what you bought for me?"

Whats funny is that its actually truer than the meek and mild image they push because if you look at the time, place, his actions and words ya boy was G'd up from the feet up and wasn't taking any shorts but handing whatever to whoever wanted some.

:ehh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Prophets of that day HAD to preach the word of GOD..

Facing physical harm for doing so..I'm pretty sure he'd give out a fade if need be to preach his message.

Also I believe Jesus was talking about ending slavery.