Ya'll think Jesus faded a lot of dudes in his time?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Surprised folks ain't never read about him and the money changers. John 2:13-17

13 When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!” 17 His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.”[c]

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Was her turning cheeks are getting his cheeks turned by one of them 11 nikkas he was shacked up with following him around? I dont know know no nikkas huddled up together for that long with no bytches around ever. :dame:

Jesus breh might have been on that zest on the low
One of the disciples was called his beloved:dame:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Mr swag said:
People never read the bible. There is a REASON why jesus was with the sinners because he was one for a time. The original bible explains jesus childhood. He was a G

You're referring to the Infancy Gospel of Thomas and, no, it wasn't part of the 'original' Bible. The earliest manuscript dates to about 500 years after Jesus' death and quotes from Luke.​

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Jesus was boss level when he dropped let the dead bury the dead line

19 Then a certain scribe came and said to Him, “Teacher, I will follow You wherever You go.”

20 And Jesus said to him, “Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.”

21 Then another of His disciples said to Him, “Lord, let me first go and bury my father.”

22 But Jesus said to him, “Follow Me, and let the dead bury their own dead.

Dope line

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Just what I was thinking of. And he told one of his disciples to carry their arms (sword).

“Jesus and his 12 disciples made 13, a righteous number of righteous men - even Judas the Betrayer came true in the end.”

Big Rube :blessed:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Jesus was with the shyts. Dude was leading a rebellion against the Romans. You know he smacked a few folks up and cracked a few heads

Dont believe that story bout him dying for your sins and being non violent. Jesus was fighting for righteousness and exposing truth
Those can both be true at the same time. You can fight for righteousness, expose the truth, lead a rebellion, and still be nonviolent.

The People Power Movement kicked Dictator Marcos straight out of the Philippines. He came with the tanks and they made the tanks fall back cause his own soldiers just refused to go against people who weren't fighting back.

Edsa-1986-People-Power-Romy-Mariano-019.jpg

January 25 Revolution kicked the dictator Mubarak out of Egypt. The military refused to back him because the people were too unified and he had to give up.

18839834_10155463983540962_4406286601167812822_o.jpg

Southerners in the 1950s/60s were more brutal than they'd been in decades. They had ZERO desire to remove Jim Crow or respect Black rights. Yet Martin Luther King Jr. DEMANDED those rights without ever having to kills a soul.

SundayReading-MLKJr.jpg

British were savages - killed 1500 unarmed Indians in the Amritsar Massacre. Yet Gandhi still shoved them out of India with their tails between their legs while maintaining nonviolence the entire time.

ec865e25-e4f6-4415-bf25-c32871cb1f9d.jpg

Jesus was not weak. Jesus was far more forceful and commanding than the sheep pictures make him look. Jesus wanted nothing less than to flip the entire Jewish leadership and then watch the Roman empire fall next. But he wanted to do it in such a way that his followers wouldn't become the next evil leaders in their place. Nonviolence is the only way to defeat the enemy without becoming the enemy.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Was her turning cheeks are getting his cheeks turned by one of them 11 nikkas he was shacked up with following him around? I dont know know no nikkas huddled up together for that long with no bytches around ever. :dame:

Jesus breh might have been on that zest on the low
Why do you think there were no women around? There were women around all the time, they show up in multiple stories but a lot of time they aren't mentioned just because in that day women were mostly in the background. Jesus was celibate but Peter took a wife and I'm sure others hooked up as well.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The original bible explains jesus childhood. He was a G
In one of those forbidden books, it was said Jesus was mischievous. He had magic powers to do all types of sh1t. And he experimented. There’s a reason it wasn’t until he turned 30, that he really began to do gods work. At 30, he’s mature and as learned how to use his magic powers for good.
He killed somebody for bumping into him
:mjlol:

That's some boondocks shyt:mjlol:

Jesus christ having a Nikka moment:dead::dead::dead:
I remember reading something about some shyt left out of the bible, and one of em was a story of how Jesus had issues with some kid who kept fukking with him as a youth so he put a curse on him to rapidly age until he died shortly after :ufdup:

Those aren't "deleted Bible scenes" or "the original bible", they were written hundreds of years later. Scholars generally date Jesus's death to 30 AD. Even secular scholars date Mark/Matthew/Luke to 60-80AD (about the time his original followers started dying and needed to get everything written down and passed on), and John to 90AD. But the "Infancy Gospel of Thomas" and most other gnostic texts weren't written until 200AD or later and there is zero record of those stories existing in any form at all before that. They were just ways for new religious cults to capitalize on the popularity of Jesus stories by making their own stories that teach their own messages.

Most of them books are goofy as fukk too, involving random nonsensical metaphysical shyt and poorly written stories that don't fit the rest of the accounts at all.

Believing that the "Infancy Gospel of Thomas" is real is like believing "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer" was based on true events from Lincoln's life. :heh: