Ya'll think Jesus faded a lot of dudes in his time?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In one of those forbidden books, it was said Jesus was mischievous. He had magic powers to do all types of sh1t. And he experimented. There’s a reason it wasn’t until he turned 30, that he really began to do gods work. At 30, he’s mature and as learned how to use his magic powers for good.

A few lines from them bible tells you Jesus was on that I know I’m that n1gga aura:

- woman, Im going about my fathers business. (Saying this to his own mother. Any black child says that to his parent is getting slapped directly into a different dimension)
- I did not come to bring peace or unity to the world , oh I wish it was already burning.
- I was sent only to the Jewish people. U other people are really not my problem. (Says this to bleeding woman). Bleeding woman says even the dogs are allowed to eat scraps from their masters table.

—I’m paraphrasing of course

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
nah his homeboys were hoes...

he flippin tables over..
AgileCleanHoneyeater-size_restricted.gif

.them nikkas on some this nikka is crazy he gone get us killed..

whole time judas in the cut look at em like
giphy.gif
flip that table zaddy

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
explain the money traders in the new bible

People never read the bible. There is a REASON why jesus was with the sinners because he was one for a time. The original bible explains jesus childhood. He was a G

I really don’t care.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Basketball+with+jesus_9160f6_4630190.gif

Had the potential to, but his pops stopped being about that smite life around the new testament and shipped him off to be raised by @Another Man who had him looking to take the high route 'cause he had folks looking up to him'n'shyt. Look how he let some 3rd rate demons do him on the court of Galilee.

I mean he whupped ass when them fools was throwing dice in the temple one time, but unless he was truly out here sending folk to his Pops to judgement and they omitted all that shyt, he was a straight up pacifist who played the long game and looked towards the greater good and what's not.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
i don't know about all that but when he comes back its with a sword. and his garments are gonna red aka full of blood:mjlit: cac blood:picard: