Yall still going to the gym during coronavirus era

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I thought about starting a gym membership before the COVID-19 jumped off but I won't be doing shyt as far as going out for a long time.

By me being disabled (cerebral palsy) I'm already used to working out at home already. I need to lose some weight due to my disability because I can't afford to gain any excess weight. I workout 4 days a week and I said this week I was going to try to exercise at least twice each day.
That’s motivation :ehh: people without disability won’t get off their ass and you putting in 4 days :salute:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s alright. Small but stayed clean and has the basics of everything you need. And not usually crowded even at peak hours at the location I went to
i live close to one here in dallas. they better than fitness connection or planet fitness right?

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Probably a step up from Planet Fitness. But definitely more expensive. Don’t really know about fitness connection

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I’m going to go ahead and cancel my membership...if the gyms on post aren’t open yet. The anytime I go to is uncomfortable as hell why am I paying a premium I’m not traveling anymore.

At this point I can’t justify paying...ive been a member for 4 years now...

once they open the gyms back up on post I’ll go back. But right now it’s too packed not enough equipment and not value added...

I have enough in the garage for decent work and can use this time to concentrate on cardio.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My gym is still closed and they’ve frozen membership

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
My gym is still closed and they’ve frozen membership

tenor.gif

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I really wanted to go back (not to mention, they’ve restarted charging again) but with the spike in cases in NC, I’d rather not. Plus my gym is pretty small which makes it even worse. I need to just cancel, to be honest.

Daps
No sign of the gyms reopening anytime soon in NY. I know some private gyms have been opening with appointments to make sure the capacity is low enough for social distancing, but the chains have not been approved. At this point, I don't even know if I wanna go back to the gym, never mind if I feel totally safe until/if we get a vaccine. I've been getting my workouts in at home, and looking for different ways to lift with minimal and more mobile equipment.