Yall still going to the gym during coronavirus era

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
im single and live alone...
...I would be shocked if I havent already got the virus because I havent been careful at all.

I go to the gym w/o a care :ld:
being single and living alone might be an advantage because you don't have to worry about other people in your household giving you the virus. I'm guessing many people get this from other household members and continuous expose to the virus from them.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
being single and living alone might be an advantage because you don't have to worry about other people in your household giving you the virus. I'm guessing many people get this from other household members and continuous expose to the virus from them.

First-time I'm low-key happy be single. #GMB #vlone :mjlol: :blessed:

I being seeing all these cases where a dude or his girl has the virus and then the other half comes in a few day later with that shyt. :scust:

Hell, people catching that off they roommates like crazy too. We got whole houses on lockdown cause they only got 1 kitchen so we chuck the whole house up as an L. :francis:

One girl I know got kicked out the house she was crashing at cause she was a close contact and wouldn't get tested, and the homeowner has a lil kid with conditions so she was like :bryan: :camby:. shyt had me dying :pachaha:.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Risk getting Covid to do calf raises and aimlessly wonder around in between being on your phone.

:mjlol:

And old buddy that was doing this at the big gym today is DYEL-status with no calves anyways. :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
First-time I'm low-key happy be single. #GMB #vlone :mjlol: :blessed:

I being seeing all these cases where a dude or his girl has the virus and then the other half comes in a few day later with that shyt. :scust:

Hell, people catching that off they roommates like crazy too. We got whole houses on lockdown cause they only got 1 kitchen so we chuck the whole house up as an L. :francis:

One girl I know got kicked out the house she was crashing at cause she was a close contact and wouldn't get tested, and the homeowner has a lil kid with conditions so she was like :bryan: :camby:. shyt had me dying :pachaha:.
When you live with somebody it’s just hard to avoid their germs. If they get it and one person doesn’t just leave it’s only a matter of time before it’s passed on. If you live alone and minimize your exposure to others just to short periods it seems easier to manage.