Yall still going to the gym during coronavirus era

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
24 hr fitness been open up for almost a month now I still haven’t went. Gotta schedule a time slot on the app

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
My gym opened over a week ago but I still haven't been. With the spike in cases recently, I just don't see myself going any time soon...even though I really wanna go.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I thought about starting a gym membership before the COVID-19 jumped off but I won't be doing shyt as far as going out for a long time.

By me being disabled (cerebral palsy) I'm already used to working out at home already. I need to lose some weight due to my disability because I can't afford to gain any excess weight. I workout 4 days a week and I said this week I was going to try to exercise at least twice each day.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I thought about starting a gym membership before the COVID-19 jumped off but I won't be doing shyt as far as going out for a long time.

By me being disabled (cerebral palsy) I'm already used to working out at home already. I need to lose some weight due to my disability because I can't afford to gain any excess weight. I workout 4 days a week and I said this week I was going to try to exercise at least twice each day.
Stay safe outchea breh. Keep cals in check and the weight will melt off :banderas:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:salute:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Stay safe outchea breh. Keep cals in check and the weight will melt off :banderas:

My biggest problem is my diet I have trouble letting the junk food go. If I can just do that along with a detox regimen I'll be good.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
My biggest problem is my diet I have trouble letting the junk food go. If I can just do that along with a detox regimen I'll be good.
You can track macros so you can fit certain items in here and there or try to eat foods that are filling so if you do eat junk you don't overdue it. Start with the easiest method then tighten up.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Houston spiking like crazy. Gym last place I should be. Canceled Anytime membership this morning.

Got adjustable dumbbells/free weights. And just ordered a Proform exercise bike.

I feel like the gym is the place I would want to be. Being in shape should improve your physical resilience which (theoretically) should improve your ability to fight disease. I definitely get sick less since I started lifting, but I hardly got sick before then anyways. :blessed:

I also feel like most sick people ain't really finna be in the gym (unless they're asymptomatic), but I can definitely understand folk not wanting to go back to the gym.

Be safe out there B. :salute: