Yall still going to the gym during coronavirus era

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Brehs, if the gym is not your life, stay home. If there isn’t anything more important than going to the gym to you, get back in there.

Turnout at my gym is small but consistent. Most of the cats that wasn’t really bout it have not been around. (Lotta fukkboys and Beckies that think they are been showing face though. :stopitslime:)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Brehs, if the gym is not your life, stay home. If there isn’t anything more important than going to the gym to you, get back in there.

Turnout at my gym is small but consistent. Most of the cats that wasn’t really bout it have not been around. (Lotta fukkboys and Beckies that think they are been showing face though. :stopitslime:)

I was in the gym every day but eff that. I built my home gym and just recently put my LA fitness on Freeze

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been going to 24 hour fitness Super-Sport. Every time I go there’s like 40 people and the gym is huge.

there’s always like 30 to 70 feet apart from the next person

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
Went to the Gym twice since the rona hit. didn’t go at all last week or the week before. Don’t feel sick at all.
I mainly go for cardio. Just do 5 miles on the treadmill and go home. Don’t move around to hit the muscle building machines at all. I got weights at home for that. Just go in, treadmill, and leave to avoid as many people as possible.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Went to the Gym twice since the rona hit. didn’t go at all last week or the week before. Don’t feel sick at all.
I mainly go for cardio. Just do 5 miles on the treadmill and go home. Don’t move around to hit the muscle building machines at all. I got weights at home for that. Just go in, treadmill, and leave to avoid as many people as possible.
Holy shyt 5 miles on a treadmill. That’s torture

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I keep saying, I’d be back if I could. Likely do a 5x5 program at the gym followed by 20 mins on the incline tread. Keep accessory work and spin at home.
Yeah I’m moving towards that now. GA is getting a little hot with cases :merchant:. Gotta limit time and get more efficient. Plus high reps with a mask is no bueno.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
would i be crazy spending 25-30 mins at the gym 3x a week? I just need a rack to do squats / bench / pull ups

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
would i be crazy spending 25-30 mins at the gym 3x a week? I just need a rack to do squats / bench / pull ups

U sure you can do all that in 25-30 mins? What if you get there and all the racks are taken: you waiting it out or leaving and coming back?

Also, we're assuming that shortening your time in the gym similarly decreases your chances of getting rona from the gym, but we don't know if that's true and if it is, by how much? :patrice:

I'd say if you have to ask, it's prolly not worth the risk to you.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
U sure you can do all that in 25-30 mins? What if you get there and all the racks are taken: you waiting it out or leaving and coming back?

Also, we're assuming that shortening your time in the gym similarly decreases your chances of getting rona from the gym, but we don't know if that's true and if it is, by how much? :patrice:

I'd say if you have to ask, it's prolly not worth the risk to you.
Exactly. If you that concerned about it why even risk it?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The evidence suggest that this virus can spread airborne through aerosol. What type of air filter system does your gym employ because it can remain in the air for hours. The gym seems like a bad environment to go to due to how people breath there.

Me personally I don't think I'll be going back to the gym this year.