"Yall dont swirl in the South" British brehette

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whites did a number on the black people in the UK. Between the heavy white glorification that white people ran over there, they also pulled a psyop of making it seem as if it is racist for black people to prefer their own. The cacs excused their own pairings as being purely accidental and due to them being a majority instead of racist.
But we ignore that part and wonder why the problem, if you see it as such, is never fixed. :yeshrug:
What’s your info on this?

I’m not reading this thread

But yeah it’s a big problem over here

Daps
That smile :wow:
That accent :wow:

European Black women are beautiful but past the UK and France (or maybe just Caribbean women immigrating to France) it feels like they're either insular Muslims that won't date outside their culture or turbo swirlers that either won't date black men or have unrealistically high standards that they don't have with non-black men

Superstar
Daps
Rawnopullout, hot tea dates, cheeky mid-day breast worship, slow back shots in the loo, blimey late-night arse eating, yelling “bugger off” to whiny neighbors while I’m slapping her gobsmackingly oiled dark ass during anal, holding hands while putting fish and chips in each other’s mouths.

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it a bad thing that a black woman is happy to see black couples? I don't see why anyone would be mad or argue about this :hubie:

I don't think there's anything inherently wrong for a black person to want to see black families and black babies

these days, whenever I see a black woman saying she's not interested in dating interracially, she's usually attacked and called a "pick-me" or "mammy" and other expletives. The divestors are on an incredible recruitment campaign and anti-black men agenda - to the point even other black women are noticing it

Daps
I guess this is why all these conversations that only exist on the internet like all this Dr. Umar shyt is so weird with how frequent and propagandized it is.

In Texas I see black couples all the time, but if you go by social media they talk like most black men are with white women. It gets to the point where you just gotta ignore these conversations because it feels rooted in insecurity rather than reality.
This 100%, also in Texas.

Mom's side, every single couple is ADOS man + ADOS woman with two exceptions....and those folks married Nigerians :russ: .

Dad's side is wayyyyy more mixed but all the biracial kids (mostly ages 25 to 40) turned around and married Black. All had Black dads and white moms and were close to both parents.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
FD signifier for all his faults was 100% correct when he said biracial couples are more common in advertising and fiction than reality. Most black people have black spouses. Interracial dating is not as common as the internet would have you believe.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Didn't this board have a discussion backed with stats showing the highest black-white couple rates are in the South and Midwest?

dont places like georgia and florida higher black/white interracial rate than California?

my girl told me women be wenching outside of atlanta metro

You mean this thread I made?

The South has the lowest IR rates by a comfortable margin. Basically high numbers of Black people--especially Black middle class people--lower IR numbers. Middle class Black counties like PG, Charles, MD, DeKalb/Fulton/Henry, GA have some of the lowest Black IR rates in the country. South overall is only around 15% with less than 10% of BW having kids with non-Blacks. GA has a much lower rate (11%) than Cali (25%). However, where there is IR in the South it can be real concentrated.

Highest is the West and parts of New England followed by the Midwest.

What about Virginia? Or at least Northern Virginia

VA is much higher than most southern states (except strangely Tennessee) . As far as Black men go the lowest is Richmond (only 6% of Black men having kids with non-Black women) to up to 20% around Fairfax/VA Beach/Prince William

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
you live in Oakland and you don't see black couples :stopitslime:
You not finna sit here and pretend you don't see mad blacks dating "out" in Oakland 🤣 I love how some of yall fight to portray Oakland as this black oasis, most of this site don't know better 🤣...

That said, you're right there are black couples in Oakland, her saying only Ethiopians was kinda crazy too 🤣...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
You not finna sit here and pretend you don't see mad blacks dating "out" in Oakland 🤣 I love how some of yall fight to portray Oakland as this black oasis, most of this site don't know better 🤣...

That said, you're right there are black couples in Oakland, her saying only Ethiopians was kinda crazy too 🤣...
shorty said she does see ANY black couples but ethiopian

i was literally around coliseum and bancroft this weekend

i didn't want to ask how her friends group look like :mjpls: