"Yall dont swirl in the South" British brehette

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Funny, let the rest of twitter tell it you'll think black men aren't interested in black women and openly despise them. People really gotta plug out of the social media algorithms and touch grass because real life is full of regular ass people who do all the things social media says don't happen or are bad. Regular people out here splitting bills, getting married, being faithful, having active fathers in their lives, etc. The south is full of this stuff too. You want to find a woman who cooks and wants to get married? Go down south.

The problem is that a lot of people don't like regular people, and they hate acknowledging they're regular too. Chicks will see normal ass, "unattractive" black couples walking around all day and get on Twitter and say black men don't date black women because they saw an NFL player with his pawg on IG.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You mean this thread I made?

The South has the lowest IR rates by a comfortable margin. Basically high numbers of Black people--especially Black middle class people--lower IR numbers. Middle class Black counties like PG, Charles, MD, DeKalb/Fulton/Henry, GA have some of the lowest Black IR rates in the country. South overall is only around 15% with less than 10% of BW having kids with non-Blacks. GA has a much lower rate (11%) than Cali (25%). However, where there is IR in the South it can be real concentrated.

Highest is the West and parts of New England followed by the Midwest.

VA is much higher than most southern states (except strangely Tennessee) . As far as Black men go the lowest is Richmond (only 6% of Black men having kids with non-Black women) to up to 20% around Fairfax/VA Beach/Prince William
I said Black and White, not overall IR coupling. I already know the South is in the bottom of that because other groups aren't there enough.

We know the West is highest but that trend transcends races. Everyone is mixing in the West.

Your response also is exclusively about births...you don't always end up with a child with someone you dated.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
@RehReh

Your thoughts:sas1:

It's no secret that I love to date American/Panamanian men
:blessed:

However I didn't watch to the end because it felt like a hyperbole (sp?)

I live in North London, but grew up in South London where Black on Black couples is very much still a thing here in England

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
coli confirmed years ago that the UK brehs are heavy swirlers

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
It's no secret that I love to date American/Panamanian men
:blessed:

However I didn't watch to the end because it felt like a hyperbole (sp?)

I live in North London, but grew up in South London where Black on Black couples is very much still a thing here in England
:birdman:

No love for us UK brehs.

:troll:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Blacks in the UK gotta date those ugly pale cacs with rotten teeth because they feel pressure to date out because if they dont, they'll be accused of being separitists :mjtf: