"Yall dont swirl in the South" British brehette

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
It's actually Black British men who date out more than the women. Particularly Caribbean men.
Most Black British women are more likely to stay within the race.

According to who and what?

LOL.

I want to know who here talking actually has been to the UK for an extended period of time and actually interacted with Black British people regularly because the way some people here are talking, lol.

//

The woman in the video is no different to the droves of BW all over the Western hemisphere who have tapped into the hive mentality and continue to spew this absolute nonsense. Black men and Black women all over the diaspora in the West, PICK ONE ANOTHER the majority of the time.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how many negative comments came from this video on here and in the comments of that Twitter thread.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
We've been saying that if you go outside you'll see black couples literally everywhere. TV & social media bedwenches have conditioned people into thinking black people are obsessed with being swirlers.
Yep.

Even here in Queens which is the most diverse part of America, you see Black couples everywhere you go.

At best, you see some Black men with Latinas in certain parts but even that's dwarfed by Black couples.

IR dating happens but it's exaggerated online.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
These are the non-FBA women that usually are online spewing the white supremacist talking points and stirring gender wars:mjpls:

She came to the south and FBA brehs got her right and changed her whole perspective :mjlol:

yep, she see why FBA's in general, don't understand the rhetoric that they spew :pachaha:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
We've been saying that if you go outside you'll see black couples literally everywhere. TV & social media bedwenches have conditioned people into thinking black people are obsessed with being swirlers.
Yep. Where I’m at is all black and all you see is black couples. It’s very rare to see a mixed couple

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
too many, too fine, naturally sexy, the South is different when it comes to black women. All flavors. :ohlawd:
Yes, no argument there.

I'm from GA, but been living in NYC for 15 years. While it's not the same, from the DMV to Boston, we get a nice diversity of Black Women from all over the diaspora. Caribbean, African (name the country :yeshrug: ), Afro-Latina, ADOS, etc. The buffet has familiar flavors and some exotic ones if you want to explore the pepper side :ohlawd:

That said, I was speaking in general. Black women come in numerous shapes, shades, and ethnicities. I'd hate to be that breh who married a WW, then 4 years into the marriage he discovers Trinidadian women exist :wow:

Last edited: