"Yall dont swirl in the South" British brehette

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
nikkas lust after pawgs and Latinas all over the coli and sm everyday but are surprised a bw is surprised that black people date each other :gucci:
Can it Drog. You Francophone negroes aren’t much better. :ufdup:

bestimage_00592256_000104.jpg

Left your wife for something lighter and brighter huh? :mjpls:

Yas

Banned
Daps
I will see (this is my OPINION) when I first came to Tampa and other places in the south I didn't expect to see so many black men who like black women because where I come from black women are tolerated (unless you are lighter skin) and not really embraced.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Mannmm hold on :dead:
You spend your Internet Ass days ranting about people you never interact with and countries you've never been to. This woman is actually doing that shyt in real life. And having a pleasant experience. Wtf are you actually tryna say? :laff:
Is Internet Ass Motherfukkers the Coli term for chronically online?:dead:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
She's not wrong. I have family in Bristol, Leicester, and London and I swear all of them nikkas went on a mission to remove the black out of our family tree. They got all my cousins looking looking like Mahomes and Nathalie Emmanuel. And then their kids are practically white.
IG links?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Live in cac dominated cities and be suprised black men fw black women brehettes:mjlol:

If u live in a municipality that is less than 60% black, u c00nin :umad:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
She's not wrong. I have family in Bristol, Leicester, and London and I swear all of them nikkas went on a mission to remove the black out of our family tree. They got all my cousins looking looking like Mahomes and Nathalie Emmanuel. And then their kids are practically white.

I'm from the UK. I know what I'm talking about.

Older African brehs are likely to date Black women, specifically one who is from their own respective country.
With younger African brehs, it could go either way but we'll mostly date and marry our own too.

Caribbean brehs are more likely to pawg or date /marry mixed race/biracial.

There has been an uptick in Caribbean Black Women dating African brehs because they want to remain committed to Black men.
Thing is them IR relationships don't last so these brehs leave their children to be raised by white women.
There has to be a distinction between anecdotal experience and what is happening on a MACRO level. When we speak publicly of one another, we have to be ACCURATE with what we're saying. I have less expectations of women doing that because they're innately solipsistic and struggle to conceptualise what's happening outside of their own experience.

Information more readily available than ever, but we continue to misinform.
Nah the nikka is right, theres been studies to back it up

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone know what the IR marriage rate is for BM and BW in the uk?