"Yall dont swirl in the South" British brehette

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Either she’s capping for views or she’s chronically online and has no social life. Just go anywhere in South/North London and you’ll see an abundance of black couples
Caribbeans is heavy in North/South London so guess where theres heavy IR

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
According to who and what?

LOL.

I want to know who here talking actually has been to the UK for an extended period of time and actually interacted with Black British people regularly because the way some people here are talking, lol.

//

The woman in the video is no different to the droves of BW all over the Western hemisphere who have tapped into the hive mentality and continue to spew this absolute nonsense. Black men and Black women all over the diaspora in the West, PICK ONE ANOTHER the majority of the time.

I'm from the UK. I know what I'm talking about.

Older African brehs are likely to date Black women, specifically one who is from their own respective country.
With younger African brehs, it could go either way but we'll mostly date and marry our own too.

Caribbean brehs are more likely to pawg or date /marry mixed race/biracial.

There has been an uptick in Caribbean Black Women dating African brehs because they want to remain committed to Black men.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I said Black and White
90% of Black IR is Black and White except in areas with a large Hispanic population so those numbers basically represent Black-White IR. Other IR like White Asian isn't in those numbers.

Your response also is exclusively about births...you don't always end up with a child with someone you dated

No but dating and birth trends follow each other. Saying Georgia and Cali have similar IR rates but in GA they avoid the kids is a hard argument to make.

In any case there really isn't a way to guess who dated who or how many people just fukked a White person. Sure the casual dating numbers are higher than the numbers of births indicate in Georgia but probably the same in Cali so they still aren't the same. Even Cali is lower than Oregon and Washington which are basically peak swirl for states with a sizable Black population.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
"genres" had me dying :dead:

You make it sound like they're music, movies or books :pachaha:
LoGhGJ4.jpg

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
I'm from the UK. I know what I'm talking about.

Older African brehs are likely to date Black women, specifically one who is from their own respective country.
With younger African brehs, it could go either way but we'll mostly date and marry our own too.

Caribbean brehs are more likely to pawg or date /marry mixed race/biracial.

There has been an uptick in Caribbean Black Women dating African brehs because they want to remain committed to Black men.

There has to be a distinction between anecdotal experience and what is happening on a MACRO level. When we speak publicly of one another, we have to be ACCURATE with what we're saying. I have less expectations of women doing that because they're innately solipsistic and struggle to conceptualise what's happening outside of their own experience.

Information more readily available than ever, but we continue to misinform.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
What an absolutely terrifying hypothetical.

:damn::damn::damn:

Right?!?! If that were me, I'd be cheatin off the rip.

What's worse, though, is being that breh who marries a WW, then in 2 generations he ends up looking like the nikka who cut the grass in their own family photo. Nah imagine the shock horror of his black ancestors watching this breh get put on the planet to create MORE white people :gucci:
And this is why I don't swirl. I had to have a tall, medium or dark skinned sista. "The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice," ain't never lied :ohlawd:

Last edited:

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
My bad. I was mostly around El Cajon/City Heights. You know they run that lil strip of street on University, so that's what I'm goin off :lolbron:
We used to call it Somaliville
:russ:

Funny you mention it, I never knew any East Africans that dated out.

Now a Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean girl might date a breh on the low :mjpls:but for the most part they stick to their own ethnic group.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Naw you got to go to Southeast, that is where most of the Black Folks are at, and Black Couples
Man I stopped engaging with folks on the topic a long time ago. Spent the first 20+ years of my life between East Dago and Southeast, most folks I know/knew only dated Black folks. And the ones who dated out, it was usually with Mexicans, Samoans, etc. I only got one homeboy who fukked with white girls like that, but you know, the internet knows best lol…