"Yall dont swirl in the South" British brehette

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The whites did a number on the black people in the UK. Between the heavy white glorification that white people ran over there, they also pulled a psyop of making it seem as if it is racist for black people to prefer their own. The cacs excused their own pairings as being purely accidental and due to them being a majority instead of racist.
But we ignore that part and wonder why the problem, if you see it as such, is never fixed. :yeshrug:
that's not what I saw in london. what's happening is british women are hurt in the face, so the men go after african or southeast asian women. :manny:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
For cultural and diversity reasons, not really
Yeah no need for that when you’re one group with your own culture that you’re comfortable in, but there’s enough diversity for our own comfort level and enjoyment.

I meant you’ll see swirling and traditional relationships.

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
Black British women date out so much that statistically if immigration to Britain was stopped today for black countries, in like 100 years most "black" people in Britain would be biracial. Theres a study someowhere out there that shows this.

It's actually Black British men who date out more than the women. Particularly Caribbean men.
Most Black British women are more likely to stay within the race.

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lol, no. There are some but you go anywhere from north Oakland to the lake to the diamond district is the east and you’ll see more mixed couples than black
What about the east Oakland hills? There used to be lots of black middle class families there.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What about the east Oakland hills? There used to be lots of black middle class families there.
It’s either old black couples up there or very white. Black people been pushed out of Oakland, and a lot of the kids of those who lived in the east Oakland hills went away to college and never came back to Oakland, those who did come back had to move to other cities becuase of how expensive Oakland is.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yeah no need for that when you’re one group with your own culture that you’re comfortable in, but there’s enough diversity for our own comfort level and enjoyment.

I meant you’ll see swirling and traditional relationships.
My point was the South at large doesn't have enough of "everything" to see large numbers of it. It's mainly black and white.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Ignorant niqqa babble

Texas and Florida inflates the percentage for the overall census region, no other Southern state features more than an 11% Hispanic population, which is an underrepresentation. Virginia and Maryland are outliers in Asian population in the South and 7 and 6%.

These 5-10% Hispanics outside of Florida and Texas, and 2-5% Asians outside of the DMV are largely more recently immigrated and thus less likely to socially assimilate enough to pursue romantic relationships outside of their groups, least of all with us due to white supremacy ingrained in the Western hemisphere.

Now are you done being a bìtch niqqa? :unimpressed: