"Yall dont swirl in the South" British brehette

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess this is why all these conversations that only exist on the internet like all this Dr. Umar shyt is so weird with how frequent and propagandized it is.

In Texas I see black couples all the time, but if you go by social media they talk like most black men are with white women. It gets to the point where you just gotta ignore these conversations because it feels rooted in insecurity rather than reality.
Celebrity worship. Imagine looking for representation in another person's relationship :mjlol:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
There's about 9 million Black people in all of Europe (2.4 in the UK), compared to 41 million in the US alone.
I see what you're saying but honestly I don't see that as an excuse for massively dating out either. Of course there are going to be some interracial dating in the UK but being a minority doesn't prevent you from finding someone of your own ethnicity to marry with, unless you live in an place isolated from your people. Now I don't know how it is currently in the UK so maybe a breh from there can tell us more.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I guess this is why all these conversations that only exist on the internet like all this Dr. Umar shyt is so weird with how frequent and propagandized it is.

In Texas I see black couples all the time, but if you go by social media they talk like most black men are with white women. It gets to the point where you just gotta ignore these conversations because it feels rooted in insecurity rather than reality.
Looks like Umar chastises the wrong nikkas

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Didn't this board have a discussion backed with stats showing the highest black-white couple rates are in the South and Midwest?
Never thought about it but I wouldn't be surprised if the South has the highest concentration of black couples
Concentration? Questionable. Highest raw number, of course.