"Yall dont swirl in the South" British brehette

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I see what you're saying but honestly I don't see that as an excuse for massively dating out either. Of course there are going to be some interracial dating in the UK but being a minority doesn't prevent you from finding someone of your own ethnicity to marry with, unless you live in an place isolated from your people. Now I don't know how it is currently in the UK so maybe a breh from there can tell us more.
That's 3% of the UK population.

You're going to date out that point especially if you're 2nd/3rd+ generation.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
The myth that the majority of black people in the UK are swirlers is big fake news.
But I'm sure she is aware it gets the computers putin so whatever :manny:
It's not a myth. There are more mixed race children with a Caribbean parent in the UK than children with 2 Caribbean parents.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
my girl told me women be wenching outside of atlanta metro
the Atlanta Metro Area is diverse with many different races and ethnic groups spread apart, so I could see her talking about Black People dating Asians, Hispanics, Africans, Middle Easterns.. etc

but strictly WM/BW or BM/WW relationships here (in my experience) don’t pop up frequently in my daily life.

Ion know if I explained that correctly but if I didn’t lmk.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Most of the wenches are usually non fba types…they usually got 18 different flags on their bio and got the septum ring
look at this bootlicking pandering bozo
fba women outside the south are willing to wench too like most sisters globally
sahel origin women are the least wenches :unimpressed:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
It's not a myth. There are more mixed race children with a Caribbean parent in the UK than children with 2 Caribbean parents.

I think your referring to accident children and not couples :mjlol:How many of these kids with white mums you know are still with the Dad or was ever with the Dad to start with?

We talking about couples I can't say I see the majority walking around with the other side.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
I think your referring to accident children and not couples :mjlol:How many of these kids with white mums you know are still with the Dad or was ever with the Dad to start with?

We talking about couples I can't say I'm see the majority walking around with the other side.
You got a point cuh on crip

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
She's exagerrating.

yes you will see interracial couples over here in the UK but you also see many black couples too. It's because we don't 'stand out' that no one notices us
no different that athletes/entertainers. VAST majority of them are black men and black women, but that doesn't get the attention and insecurities poppin like interracial joints.