"Yall dont swirl in the South" British brehette

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
When this happen:heh:
Been existing aince 90s and maybe earlier but was more pushed to excuse wm/bw couples whenever british brehs would call it out. Cacs pushed this while simultaneously being up in arms at interracial relations as well. Cac schizophrenia has no limits.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's exagerrating.

yes you will see interracial couples over here in the UK but you also see many black couples too. It's because we don't 'stand out' that no one notices us
It's a numbers game. The percentage can be the same but you'll see far more black folks in the American south than in UK

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
dont places like georgia and florida higher black/white interracial rate than California?

my girl told me women be wenching outside of atlanta metro
Hmm, I’d only believe this if they were looking at just black-white, because the only black couples I see in the Bay are Ethiopians. But of course it’s a lot of other races they dating out with, not just white

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Hmm, I’d only believe this if they were looking at just black-white, because the only black couples I see in the Bay are Ethiopians. But of course it’s a lot of other races they dating out with, not just white
you live in Oakland and you don't see black couples :stopitslime:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Didn't this board have a discussion backed with stats showing the highest black-white couple rates are in the South and Midwest?

Concentration? Questionable. Highest raw number, of course.
The most FBA is here by far so you have a lot of everything frfr

Daps
@RehReh I kno u from the UK and been down south did u notice this.

Cali gets a bad rep for interracial dating

folks don't understand California 6 percent black

There no black schools, literally the only schools that are 60 percent black or more in northern CA.

Is mclymonds In Oakland

And sac high In Sacramento

U except more interracial couples when u surround people or put them in that environment.

But in still there are many black couples In California.

The south is where most black Americans live, so that where most black couples are at.

Cali isn't white-black ir it's more black and asian or black and Hispanic

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
These are the non-FBA women that usually are online spewing the white supremacist talking points and stirring gender wars:mjpls:

She came to the south and FBA brehs got her right and changed her whole perspective :mjlol:
Mannmm hold on :dead:
You spend your Internet Ass days ranting about people you never interact with and countries you've never been to. This woman is actually doing that shyt in real life. And having a pleasant experience. Wtf are you actually tryna say? :laff:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
These are the non-FBA women that usually are online spewing the white supremacist talking points and stirring gender wars:mjpls:

She came to the south and FBA brehs got her right and changed her whole perspective :mjlol:

This dikkless p*ssy saw the thread title and couldn't wait to come in here to start a diaspora war :laff: