Y’all be flying abroad for sex

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black American women market is ONLY here in the states.

Black American men have a global market and are shamed when they go anywhere outside the states and get women.

Women in the states are not the gold standard. Culturally american women are very masculine and combative. Guys aint got time for that.

Keep telling yourself that. :mjlol:

Y’all really be trying it with these pathetic attempts at an ego boost.

Daps
Spoken like someone who has never traveled or interacted with women overseas. Go to Mexico or Brazil or Italy or FRANCE and tell me many women there aren't aggressive and assertive to a degree lmao.

This idea that American women aren’t lusted after is laughable. You’re making white alt right talking points. White dudes mad they can’t get p*ssy in the US when the only way they can get it abroad is by paying.

Lived in Japan for 3 yrs. Been all over Asia. Europe, Africa. "Getting p*ssy" is a lil nikka topic. Im just bringing balance to the convo.

Nobody is checking for Black American Women like that.

What is the global perspective of black american women? The truth is in that answer.

Alot of these countries dont tolerate women with all that masculine energy and combativeness.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:mjtf::gucci:

So spending thousands to fly overseas to take advantage of a poor village girl just because she will bow down to you is acceptable?

GTFOH with this bullshyt.

:camby:
So other countries don’t have middle class women? Rich women? Non broke non village girls who know nothing? Those don’t exist?

but if my middle class ass pulls a project chick from NYC, will you have the same words? Is she a poor little project woman even though she’s 35?

y’all gotta get out more
I said “major city center” in my original post. I’m not faulting you if you live in Biloxi, Mississippi but major cities like ATL, NYC, Houston, etc have an abundance of Brazilians, Colombians, Easter Europeans, etc. I remember Colombians had their own section of town on Cobb parkway in the ATL metro.

Not to mention theses cities have home grown dimes that dont have hunger cramps motivating them to talk to you.:yeshrug:
See. More nonsense. I been to Brazil 6 times because I have friends there. Translators who come to America often, salon owner who never asked me for a dime, DJs, business owners, regular workers... have I met poor people and poor women, sure. But they ain’t walking around downtown Rio, they certainly ain’t buying into the big expensive club, and they aren’t even allowed to come back into the hotel.

This is borderline racist shyt. Cause if people said they went to France, london, China and Russia, suddenly all the women would be “normal” and that travel is perfectly fine.

Visit brown countries and even Africa, oh you going for broke poor hungry starving can’t afford a plate at night type of women :mjpls:

As for major city hubs. You think I’m spending my thousands of dollars to fly to weak ass NYC to take a vacation :bryan:

I’ve seen everything I need to see in America. It’s not that special. God didn’t put me here to die where I was born, never seeing the world. :banderas:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No...Not at all..

Half of my family is foreign. What would I look like doing that? Lol
So you exotic?
full

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So other countries don’t have middle class women? Rich women? Non broke non village girls who know nothing? Those don’t exist?

but if my middle class ass pulls a project chick from NYC, will you have the same words? Is she a poor little project woman even though she’s 35?

y’all gotta get out more

See. More nonsense. I been to Brazil 6 times because I have friends there. Translators who come to America often, salon owner who never asked me for a dime, DJs, business owners, regular workers... have I met poor people and poor women, sure. But they ain’t walking around downtown Rio, they certainly ain’t buying into the big expensive club, and they aren’t even allowed to come back into the hotel.

This is borderline racist shyt. Cause if people said they went to France, london, China and Russia, suddenly all the women would be “normal” and that travel is perfectly fine.

Visit brown countries and even Africa, oh you going for broke poor hungry starving can’t afford a plate at night type of women :mjpls:

As for major city hubs. You think I’m spending my thousands of dollars to fly to weak ass NYC to take a vacation :bryan:

I’ve seen everything I need to see in America. It’s not that special. God didn’t put me here to die where I was born, never seeing the world. :banderas:

The nikka really think dimes abroad starving to death :mjlol:

Again, it's so clear who hasn't stepped outside the country. Ain't nothing wrong with that, but when you think people travel for vacation to villages, there's no need to display your ignorance like that

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Lived in Japan for 3 yrs. Been all over Asia. Europe, Africa. "Getting p*ssy" is a lil nikka topic. Im just bringing balance to the convo.

Nobody is checking for Black American Women like that.

What is the global perspective of black american women? The truth is in that answer.

Alot of these countries dont tolerate women with all that masculine energy and combativeness.

3f258a2db64e8966311054dbfefdc883.gif

Self hate is a MF.

Somebody's daughter must've crushed your heart something fierce for you to be so bitter and delusional to think that way about a group made up of millions of women.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The nikka really think dimes abroad starving to death :mjlol:

Again, it's so clear who hasn't stepped outside the country. Ain't nothing wrong with that, but when you think people travel for vacation to villages, there's no need to display your ignorance like that
Staying in top notch Airbnb’s with armed guards at the gates but the poor broads with their stomachs growling are just a block away in the village :mjlol:

But instead of that, I should spend the same money to be in a 300 sq ft room in NYC, so I can eat at ruby tuesdays in Times Square for Ruth Chris prices. And when I go, any p*ssy I get, will be solely from welfare stamp project chicks who want me to save them

This is like a bad after school special