Y’all be flying abroad for sex

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
I don’t see you dedicating your life towards helping women in poverty stricken countries

Meanwhile, we provide economic opportunity to these poor women. Only thing we’re joining in on is the cause :sas1:

Economic opportunity by having them be your sexual court jester. Amazing.

I think I remember you from yesterday saying that you have abysmal self confidence which causes women to drop you like a hot potato so I understand why you would think this way.

9thFSG.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I remember when my and my ex went to Thailand a couple years ago and there was this fat, sweaty, slovenly ass cac dressed like what we could only describe as an Elvis impersonator without the jumpsuit, telling this clearly a Thai whore about how he works for the CIA and has more money than Buffet but less than Bill Gates because Gates worked with Moussad to steal his money 15yrs prior and that’s why he’s hiding out in Bangkok.

Me and her were listening to this nikka so hard. He looked over one time and I had to

d31274d6fa412547f677f322ec30d8db.gif

The chick he was with literally just was saying :unimpressed: “uh huh”

:mjlol:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Black American women market is ONLY here in the states.

Black American men have a global market and are shamed when they go anywhere outside the states and get women.

Women in the states are not the gold standard. Culturally american women are very masculine and combative. Guys aint got time for that.
Get the fukk outta here.. probably the most c00nish shyt I have read all month
American women are the gold standard
There's a reason why bytches from all over the world copy American women.. especially Black women
American women are masculine and combative?you self hating nikkas are a joke

You sound like a foreigner c00n
This is America..bytches of all types.move here, visit here or are born here
As a Black men..if u can't eat here.. just kill yourself

Thread is about sex tourists anyway
nikkas ain't flying to DR or Colombia to "mack"

They spend all day in brothels fukking hookers

Go fukk yourself ugly ass jiggaboo

:camby:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I ever met a guy in real life that told me he flew to other states or countries for the primary purpose of having sex with women, I’d probably laugh in his face, lol. Men are so sad
:mjlol:.
What if they married a woman from overseas? Would you still look down on them?
:jbhmm:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

Black American men have a global market and are shamed when they go anywhere outside the states and get women.

Women in the states are not the gold standard. Culturally american women are very masculine and combative. Guys aint got time for that.
There’s lies. Damn lies. And then there’s the Coli.
:mjlol:I dunno why some like this mythology so much. A good woman has a market anywhere she goes in this world, speaking as someone whose spent years abroad. But if and when Black women do describe their experiences overseas with foreign men, they shamed just as badly because men culturally hoard p*ssy as much as ya’ll complain about women dikk watching. :mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Get the fukk outta here.. probably the most c00nish shyt I have read all month
American women are the gold standard
There's a reason why bytches from all over the world copy American women.. especially Black women
American women are masculine and combative?you self hating nikkas are a joke

You sound like a foreigner c00n
This is America..bytches of all types.move here, visit here or are born here
As a Black men..if u can't eat here.. just kill yourself

Thread is about sex tourists anyway
nikkas ain't flying to DR or Colombia to "mack"

They spend all day in brothels fukking hookers

Go fukk yourself ugly ass jiggaboo

:camby:
I think beyond all this blackboyjoy divesting :bryan:is a bigger, funnier irony for me.

Personally, everybody knows from my posts that I don’t demonize or shame people for sex work so if all parties are consenting adults then go for it. Wrap it up. Be careful and do you.
But I do find the inconsistencies in some dudes’ logic to be baffling.

Some of these same dudes will be ultra-conservative alt-righters in blackface, bytching about hoe culture ruining the earth, bytch bytch bytch, moan, moan, moan, clutching pearls at WAP and hoe culture...

...while simultaneously earnestly arguing their right to participate in the very worldwide hoe culture they claim to hate.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I can’t make this shyt up.

This is why I can’t take dudes seriously when they bytch about “hoe this” and “hoe that” and “divesting” like dudes ain’t been divesting to the hoes they claim are ruining the world since
tenor.gif

Regardless I think prostitution should be legalized and destigmatized for men and women so that it’s safer for people to get what they need. What you do with another consenting adult is none of my business. Don’t abuse those women and pay a little extra because many already have it fukking rough in many of those countries.

If you not a creepy lame out there trying to live out a Eurocolonizer fantasy and you just enjoying yourself, simply be smart, stay safe and keep ur wits about you.

Otherwise, you will be ripe for the picking in these foreign streets thinking they can’t smell your greenhorn asses as soon as you land. I look forward to new episodes of 90 Day Fiancé. That goes for women too.:ufdup:

“Don’t nobody wanna be your boring wife.”:bryan:https://www.thecoli.com/threads/90-...reh-goes-to-dr-and-finds-a-wife.772241/page-4

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Spoken like someone who has never traveled or interacted with women overseas. Go to Mexico or Brazil or Italy or FRANCE and tell me many women there aren't aggressive and assertive to a degree lmao.

This idea that American women aren’t lusted after is laughable. You’re making white alt right talking points. White dudes mad they can’t get p*ssy in the US when the only way they can get it abroad is by paying.