Y’all be flying abroad for sex

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
and this makes you mad because...............?

That's the issue. People are literally incapable of comprehending why it is wrong to go to financially insecure countries and seek sex from those people in exchange for money.

Ask a poor person how far they'd go or what they're willing to do for $50.

Ask a financially stable person with resources and a safety net provided by the governmen how far they'd go for $50.

Desperation will make people do things, degrading things, they'd never subject themselves to otherwise.

This one is a hot mess :huhldup:

The Fallen Angels one is about the children of prostitutes whose fathers love to travel abroad, f$uck women raw and give them false personal information so they can't contact them ever again. You know like some posters on this very site. :sas2:

Just to showcase a few....

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
@Saltmoney how many posts do you have in this thread?? :damn:

This isn't even my final form! :lolbron:

za0jF.gif

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
If I go through the 18 pages of this thread how many of the prostitution post were made by you?

Because right now, here in New York, you can calculate at our latitude - we are all moving with the Earth at 800miles an hour due east and......approximately 99.999999% of the posts in this thread are by me. :leon::lolbron:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ask a poor person how far they'd go or what they're willing to do for $50.

Ask a financially stable person with resources and a safety net provided by the governmen how far they'd go for $50.

Desperation will make people do things, degrading things, they'd never subject themselves to otherwise.
You mean like American women, able bodied and perfectly fine to work, who tricking on only fans, IG and elsewhere for the easy way out??

Some people just want the easy way out. For every prostitute there’s 100 women working a fukking job in the same damn neighborhood. All these chicks on the strip are not even close to a majority of nothing. And all these women could be working at the local grocery but choose not to the same way these IG hoes could be working at Walmart but chose otherwise.

If it’s a shame to take advantage there, it’s a shame everywhere. This is why I don’t dabble in paying for p*ssy. But everybody ain’t a fukking victim. Some are. Most ain’t.