Y’all be flying abroad for sex

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Staying in top notch Airbnb’s with armed guards at the gates but the poor broads with their stomachs growling are just a block away in the village :mjlol:

But instead of that, I should spend the same money to be in a 300 sq ft room in NYC, so I can eat at ruby tuesdays in Times Square for Ruth Chris prices. And when I go, any p*ssy I get, will be solely from welfare stamp project chicks who want me to save them

This is like a bad after school special
The funny thing half the time its cheaper to go to S. America than to NYC or L.A. It's cheaper and better.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lived in Japan for 3 yrs. Been all over Asia. Europe, Africa. "Getting p*ssy" is a lil nikka topic. Im just bringing balance to the convo.

Nobody is checking for Black American Women like that.

What is the global perspective of black american women? The truth is in that answer.

Alot of these countries dont tolerate women with all that masculine energy and combativeness.
I’ve lived in three countries overseas and was proposed to in two.:mjlol: Got several friends who live over there with husbands.

Black women, please don’t believe this shyt.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
3f258a2db64e8966311054dbfefdc883.gif

Self hate is a MF.

Somebody's daughter must've crushed your heart something fierce for you to be so bitter and delusional to think that way about a group made up of millions of women.
Girl it’s hilarious to think that this is some bitter nikka’s lullaby.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
If malc is wanted in Ukraine and females are lining up to be with me

Why does that bother sisters?

and why does it bother dudes so much? :patrice:

I'm always surprised when people who decide to spend time in online forums refuse to read most of the posts?

The thread is about buying prostitutes in high poverty countries, nobody is hating on anyone going on vacation and hooking up with strangers at all.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm always surprised when people who decide to spend time in online forums refuse to read most of the posts?

The thread is about buying prostitutes in high poverty countries, nobody is hating on anyone going on vacation and hooking up with strangers at all.
I get buying prostitutes is lames

But a fat 5'1 breh with double chin

What do u suggest for him??

U think sisters like @Chelsea Bridge or @Booksnrain would feel sorry for them and hook up with brehs who are 4 in the face