Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
I get buying prostitutes is lames

But a fat 5'1 breh with double chin

What do u suggest for him??

U think sisters like @Chelsea Bridge or @Booksnrain would feel sorry for them and hook up with brehs who are 4 in the face
GgqTg8C.gif

No but has he tried online dating? Joined some social groups from maybe meetup.com? Joined a gym to get rid of the double gym? Look, if honey boo boo's mom can always have a man on deck there must be someone out there compatible with a guy like in your example. :jawalrus:

No black women around me.
Im surrounded by pawgs(coli male wet dream)

Fred

You must be in Alaska :picard: :russ:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
GgqTg8C.gif

No but has he tried online dating? Joined some social groups from maybe meetup.com? Joined a gym to get rid of the double gym? Look, if honey boo boo's mom can always have a man on deck there must be someone out there compatible with a guy like in your example. :jawalrus:

You must be in Alaska :picard: :russ:
Come on
Online dating only works for 7.5 and above looks

Ugly male is not built for online dating

Would u date ugly breh?

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
This isn't the first thread on this nor are you the first person to shift it to prostitution

It's literally the 1st post in the OP....

I read through several threads of this kind where the same thing happens every time, even on other random topics. It always turns into, "Why are they hating on me for dating foreign women. They don't want us to be great!" :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the older i get the fewer hoops im willing to jump through for sex....

i recently had a woman OFFER to be my side piece and ALL she wanted to do was SUCK me dry....and if i wanted to do more it was up to me

and all i had to do was drive an hour away......

and i was like
iu

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
the older i get the fewer hoops im willing to jump through for sex....

i recently had a woman OFFER to be my side piece and ALL she wanted to do was SUCK me dry....and if i wanted to do more it was up to me

and all i had to do was drive an hour away......

and i was like
iu
Lets be honest
She was fat and ugly
Nothing to brag about

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Come on
Online dating only works for 7.5 and above looks

Ugly male is not built for online dating

Would u date ugly breh?

Attractiveness is subjective, what one person might find ugly the next might find good looking.

I think online dating can work for people who are not conventionally attractive they just need to find each other (which is easier said than done).

This site thinks that unattractive women always still have 1000 suitors and that is NOT the case. :mjlol: I've been around wayyy to many women as friends, acquaintances, other women focused forums to know that's 100% false.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Not really, but why are these "your favorite threads to hate read"?

Because they expose how many men (or at least a subset) truly think which I appreciate on one side but makes me sad/angry at the same time. :mjcry:

Kind of like a car crash, can't look away....

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
I'm always surprised when people who decide to spend time in online forums refuse to read most of the posts?

The thread is about buying prostitutes in high poverty countries, nobody is hating on anyone going on vacation and hooking up with strangers at all.

Is the USA a high poverty country? Because there's woman all over the country busting it open for $50 :umad:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Because they expose how many men (or at least a subset) truly think which I appreciate on one side but makes me sad/angry at the same time. :mjcry:

Kind of like a car crash, can't look away....
Did you feel the same way about Stella getting her groove back, or nah?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Black American women market is ONLY here in the states.

Nobody is checking for Black American Women like that.

What is the global perspective of black american women? The truth is in that answer.

Alot of these countries dont tolerate women with all that masculine energy and combativeness.

I mean can you name those two countries for context :ld:
I spent a month in Amsterdam for my man's job. The only other place i ever been is Canada when i was little, to practice my French.

When i tell you these men were ON ME, they were really on me. I was like Beyonce walking through Dappermarket. All the men just stood back and watched me walk. (My energy is pure feminine.) There were a lot of Arab men, they just stared, but the wm were fr shooting they shot.

One made a spectacle of it, wanted to marry then impregnate me :picard:, and even introduced me to his father (the lingua franca was a patois of dutch/ french/english) - all before i had completed my purchase. They owned a hardware shop and one of those houses on the canal. He told me all his damn business that quick. :wow:

Ngl, i was impressed by the forthrightness. American men, black and white, play games but they were straight to the point. Focussed. Thats how i like my men.