Y’all be flying abroad for sex

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I know a group of guys that take these trips every year. I won't say if I've ever attended but I will say that most of the guys in the group are married. They take those trips to fukk foreign hoes, party with the group, and get away from home for a week or two. It's easier/cheaper to fukk females here in the US but it's also easy to get caught up in fukkery. These guys are 35+ and would rather spend 2-3k on a trip and go all out rather than do something in the streets back home and risk it coming back to their job or home.
@lespaulultra3 how many times a year do they take these trips overseas?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
ive been flew'd out by gorgeous
women but i'm not paying to fly out to fukk.
I can rip draws in my city for free.
uKPlADQ.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
@lespaulultra3 how many times a year do they take these trips overseas?

I roll solo when I travel now since it's less drama. I usually go to Colombia twice a month and I just got back from staying for 2 weeks. I'm going to take a break for a couple months to knock out some resolutions and get my year started before I start heading back.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I roll solo when I travel now since it's less drama. I usually go to Colombia twice a month and I just got back from staying for 2 weeks. I'm going to take a break for a couple months to knock out some resolutions and get my year started before I start heading back.
where did you go in Colombia?

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Traveling is a dope experience.

If I happen to meet women along the trip she's just tagging along for the fun.

I dealt with women in different states. I have side chicks in different cities and vicinities. Even in different countries.

It's just exploring my options. If women in a different location find me attractive, I'm going to give her backshots end of discussion:manny:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I started off in Medellin and spent new years and Christmas in Riohacha. In between the holidays, we went to Santa Marta and Las Palma. Ended the trip back at my apartment in Medellin.
I was just in Medellin around the same time. looking to hit Santa Marta too