Brooklyn
Just goes to show the grass is always greener. :pachaha:

I'm thinking of American women like. :takedat: :banderas:

Some are great, many are...

4U6.gif

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I know a group of guys that take these trips every year. I won't say if I've ever attended but I will say that most of the guys in the group are married. They take those trips to fukk foreign hoes, party with the group, and get away from home for a week or two. It's easier/cheaper to fukk females here in the US but it's also easy to get caught up in fukkery. These guys are 35+ and would rather spend 2-3k on a trip and go all out rather than do something in the streets back home and risk it coming back to their job or home.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
tenor.gif

Where is my crystal ball?! :lolbron:

So because you yourself can't go and overthrow a shytty government you might as well join in and strike while the iron is hot? :jbhmm:

There were broad historical socioeconomic factors at play that led to white supremacy and slavery but we're not politicians nor do we have any real power to change things, said the white person next door after he saw all the uproar the BLM movement created by demanding change! :sas2:
Foreign women>You

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
I been all over the world. American women are really bottom tier. Personalities just garbage. Foreign chicks will invite u over. Have their mom granny and them cook u a big ass meal. Out here they'll say where we going for dinner? When u getting me thay Chanel bag? Etc etc
So a foreign woman wouldn’t say this?:gucci:They have more incentive to be golddiggers

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Foreign women>You

You when a woman within a mile radius comes your way :huhldup:

tenor.gif

I agree with the puppy mill example, but what's the analog here? Destroying prostitution? Destroying prostitution in certain countries? Or destroying prostitution of underage/exploited women? Or banning prostitution where there is a significant economic imbalance? And Prohibition/The War on Drugs has shown how effective waging war against certain vices are (specifically between consensual adults :whoa:)

Legalization of prostitution and most likely destroying poverty and trafficking in any given country as it would help out a large portion of women get out of or being introduced to the "lifestyle" because like you said we can see how well prohibition works in regard to the war on drugs, alcohol etc. :francis:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
You when a woman within a mile radius comes your way :huhldup:

tenor.gif

Legalization of prostitution and most likely destroying poverty and trafficking in any given country as it would help out a large portion of women get out of or being introduced to the "lifestyle" because like you said we can see how well prohibition works in regard to the war on drugs, alcohol etc. :francis:
Foreign women >You

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
tenor.gif

Where is my crystal ball?! :lolbron:

So because you yourself can't go and overthrow a shytty government you might as well join in and strike while the iron is hot? :jbhmm:

There were broad historical socioeconomic factors at play that led to white supremacy and slavery but we're not politicians nor do we have any real power to change things, said the white person next door after he saw all the uproar the BLM movement created by demanding change! :sas2:
I don’t see you dedicating your life towards helping women in poverty stricken countries

Meanwhile, we provide economic opportunity to these poor women. Only thing we’re joining in on is the cause :sas1:

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
Nah I go for other reasons but if I'm down there and there's some bad bytches in the club or wherever and they dtf why would I say no?

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
I've banged girls in Morocco:yeshrug: no money was exchanged though they just really be on tinder like that over there

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
So a foreign woman wouldn’t say this?:gucci:They have more incentive to be golddiggers

:dahell:
I'm generalizing. There are good and bad people in all groups of people obviously. But people from other countries are more genuine. And less vain. In general