Ya'll are delusional

Gravity

Banned
Daps
alot black people dont consider EA black

no says black in EA only what clan or trube there from or if there semetic or cushytes
You're being obtuse. Using the global concept of race as we know it, people in East Africa are considered black.
nikka East africans arent West Africans

That simple
Cracker/c00n, who said that they were? People called "black" in Amerikkka aren't Africans. The fukk is your point? We're all black, that's my point.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Like everytime I'm on the Coli I'll see posts about "the original *something* was created by black people" and "the original *someone* were black people. Yall stay laying claims on ancient dead kingdom's and civilization that are not yours to claim. No you weren't fukking Egyptians ffs. :stopitslime:
Even the ones that **might** be yours to claim you don't even bother to mention cuz theyre not 'known' enough. The Ghana Empire, Kongo Kingdom, Mali Empire and The Great Empire of Zimbabwe to name a few

Yall talk how cacs and arabs hate you cuz they had African slaves, when other Africans were the ones that had them first then sold them.

Yall keep hating on blacks worshipping the white mans God, and one nikka (dont remember who) said "nah b, the white man stole their God from us" :what: Yet 40% of Africa is Christian with 50% being Muslim

Some nikka even made a thread saying black people invented Japanese :mjlol::mjlol:

Basically instead of looking towards the future yall just wanna talk about how black people 'used' to be great and did this and that with most of it being wishful dreaming.

not this bs again :snoop:

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
You're being obtuse. Using the global concept of race as we know it, people in East Africa are considered black.

Cracker/c00n, who said that they were? People called "black" in Amerikkka aren't Africans. The fukk is your point? We're all black, that's my point.

Says EA are black but then calls you a cac:dame:

shyt that even rhymed :wow:

yates

All Star
Daps
1. nikka you just made my point. Egyptians weren't west Africans and west africans dont claim they were baded on the fact that 'they was black'

2. "i could show you" :russ:

But yes I agree Africa the best.

#PanAfricanism

:rudy: I have never been on that we descended from Egyptians shyt. Acknowledging they were black is not claiming a direct lineage. Stop generalising every poster.

And I don't know why you're laughing bruh. You wanna compare Somali/Horner inventions/contributions in recent history to western blacks/west Africans ? :usure:

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
:rudy: I have never been on that we descended from Egyptians shyt. Acknowledging they were black is not claiming a direct lineage. Stop generalising every poster.

And I don't no why you're laughing bruh. You wanna compare Somali/Horner inventions/contributions in recent history to western blacks/west Africans ? :usure:

Aight youre cool but dont try to shyt on Somalis/Horners. Not gon end well sxb

yates

All Star
Daps
Aight youre cool but dont try to shyt on Somalis/Horners. Not gon end well sxb

However you wanna get into it bruh :pachaha:talking bout it ain't gonna end well :mjlol:

I've noticed ethios and Eris be cool. But y'all Somali nikkas be thinking too much of y'all selves sometimes.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
They were indentured servants (which is the equivalent of maids) & treated humanely. They were "sold" under the guise/lies that they would continue being IS, not slaves to later be raped, bred, castrated, separated, hung, etc. Just like how the land/resources were stolen.

We are the original innovators/creators and our ideas are still being jacked to this present day.

yates

All Star
Daps
They were indentured servants (which is the equivalent of maids) & treated humanely. They were "sold" under the guise/lies that they would continue being IS, not slaves to later be raped, bred, castrated, separated, hung, etc. Just like how the land/resources were stolen.

We are the original innovators/creators and our ideas are still being jacked to this present day.

So much hidden history that's been covered up. When you research some of great accomplishments they've discredited and ignored from blacks :wow:

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
96fbec7a7d00e4b7482d48b74e47a63e.jpg

887527f65696cbf47a4f9b05e2df980d.jpg

f94b7bb114b284d8464edd5e1f73d5b9.jpg

Those pesky Kemetic artifacts with the Black faces keep popping up in my google search.....all lies!!!!:damn: