Ya'll are delusional

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Oh shyt. I have to believe im african and black? Damn, thought being african and black was enough

im talking 100% you dumbass nikka

and don't say "my mom and dad are black so i'm 100" cause that has nothing to do with it

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
There were black people in ancient Egypt and among moors. However with Egypt it definitely depends on what period of Egyptian history you're speaking about. They've had rulers who had some ties to places like Nubia but at the same time you had rulers like the Greek Ptolemic dynasty with cleopatra VII being the most famous.

The moors was a mixture of black, Arab, and northern African Berber tribes. Wasn't just one race of people.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Like everytime I'm on the Coli I'll see posts about "the original *something* was created by black people" and "the original *someone* were black people. Yall stay laying claims on ancient dead kingdom's and civilization that are not yours to claim. No you weren't fukking Egyptians ffs.
Even the ones that **might** be yours to claim you don't even bother to mention cuz theyre not 'known' enough. The Ghana Empire, Kongo Kingdom, Mali Empire and The Great Empire of Zimbabwe to name a few

Yall talk how cacs and arabs hate you cuz they had African slaves, when other Africans were the ones that had them first then sold them.

Yall keep hating on blacks worshipping the white mans God, and one nikka (dont remember who) said "nah b, the white man stole their God from us" :what: Yet 40% of Africa is Christian with 50% being Muslim

Some nikka even made a thread saying black people invented Japanese :mjlol::mjlol:

Basically instead of looking towards the future yall just wanna talk about how black people 'used' to be great and did this and that with most of it being wishful dreaming.

I agree with mostly everything you wrote.. I must say that Black people created Japanese thread (which I didn't click on) had me thinking the exact same way ...

It's also a shame that they think just because one likes rap or imitates a black dance like "the whip or the nae nae" for instance that all of a sudden they want to " be black "

Or just cause white people go tanning they want to "be black":laff:

The thing is it's not "black " people talking like this... it's strictly African Americans that spread this propaganda. .. Jamaicans and Africans across the world don't think like this and I got the :mjlol::dwillhuh::shaq2:
face everytime we see threads promoting these ignorant ideas.

Thank you for this thread:salute:

Last edited:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
They were indentured servants (which is the equivalent of maids) & treated humanely. They were "sold" under the guise/lies that they would continue being IS, not slaves to later be raped, bred, castrated, separated, hung, etc. Just like how the land/resources were stolen.

We are the original innovators/creators and our ideas are still being jacked to this present day.

Slave prisoners of war being treated that well sounds a lot like revisionist history :usure:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
@Samantar my phone has a terrible keyborad on it.. (i bought it in Europe so it auto corrects almost everything I write incorrectly fyi... But I edited my post so that it reads more coherently