Ya'll are delusional

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Blacksands

what @snah said is interesting because your characters do look like mulattoes

And of course there are lighter shades on the continent, but there is also an undeniable norm

It's interesting that much of the modern art depicting Africans tends make prominent certain features that are really recessive

I'm not even the first to notice this. The other thread where he showcases his game also had a comment or two about this.

As a game developper, he has a free creative license to do pretty much anything he wants but you must thread carefully when you pimp your game as an ancient African culture epic when it reminds you more of modern day "black" America.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh you want to play that game? No need to get offended,

You tried to pimp your game in an unrelated thread. I checked your link and was struck by Rah, the dark pharaoh, and my first impressions was he didn't look black. Long face, straight nose, green eyes, he looked white to me.
he has hazel eyes. How the hell you see green?

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Blacksands

what @snah said is interesting because your characters do look like mulattoes

And of course there are lighter shades on the continent, but there is also an undeniable norm

It's interesting that much of the modern art depicting Africans tends make prominent certain features that are really recessive

edit: on the other hand, since your narrative is based on Egyptian mythology, this observation probably doesn't apply

its also good for diversity's sake. This is suppose to touch all black people. Thus, we have every shade under the sun. The only arab is Gilgamesh and he is clearly different from the others, even Ra.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
btw @snah

I am not knocking your judgment. Many have said so before you. I can't please everyone and in the end, I need this to be a success across the spectrum. I made sure the entire cast was diverse while emphasizing the African people.

Also, hollywood would NEVER cast a person like my Ra as a Pharaoh of Egypt. NEVER