Boston
Be from Norway brehs
wRjsvu6uPSkH6.gif

:scust::camby::pacspit:

yates

All Star
Daps
The Great Empire of Zimbabwe

:jbhmm: But AAs don't descend from southern Africans, so how would claiming them be any different from claiming the Egyptians as black?

And you a clown for that tired ass blacks sold blacks into slavery rhetoric. As if that's supposed to somehow justify the inhumane treatment of Africans when they landed on American shores.

Fukking clown :camby:

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
:jbhmm: But AAs don't descend from southern Africans, so how would claiming them be any different from claiming the Egyptians as black?

And you a clown for that tired ass blacks sold blacks into slavery rhetoric. As if that's supposed to somehow justify the inhumane treatment of Africans when they landed on American shores.

Fukking clown :camby:
nikka I even said that racism was a way of morally justifying the inhumane treatment of african slaves by Europeans.

And I just Googled african empires. fukk I know about that

yates

All Star
Daps
nikka I even said that racism was a way of morally justifying the inhumane treatment of african slaves by Europeans.

And I just Googled african empires. fukk I know about that

You're an idiot man. Egyptians were Africans, they obviously weren't of west African extraction, but they were black nonetheless. There's not much linking them to Somalis either :heh:

Bruh, i could quickly show you how no other Africans have not contributed to modern civilisation as much as those of west African descent breh, so just stop before we really get int to it my dude.

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
You're an idiot man. Egyptians were Africans, they obviously weren't of west African extraction, but they were black nonetheless. There's not much linking them to Somalis either :heh:

Bruh, i could quickly show you how no other Africans have not contributed to modern civilisation as much as those of west African descent breh, so just stop before we really get int to it my dude.

1. nikka you just made my point. Egyptians weren't west Africans and west africans dont claim they were baded on the fact that 'they was black'

2. "i could show you" :russ:

But yes I agree Africa the best.

#PanAfricanism