Ya'll are delusional

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Why are you do quick to disown the culture of your ancestors for any cool' black' one? I am black and 100% African and got no relation to Moors nor do I claim any
Its just basic darwinism that we come from them, its backed by science. Its not supposed to be "cool"

if somebody ask me what i am, i will still say im of jamaican nationality

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Thanks its an honor

Also you the nikka who said the OG hebrews and arabs were blacks and that the white man stole their god:mjlol:
Im not even gonna argue with you. Just kno the original Hebrews were black and that spawned Judaism, Christianity, and Islam

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
we dont come from egyptians, we come from africans. The term Egyptian just categorizes africans in that geographic

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6314-14032777talk85-5.gif

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Like everytime I'm on the Coli I'll see posts about "the original *something* was created by black people" and "the original *someone* were black people. Yall stay laying claims on ancient dead kingdom's and civilization that are not yours to claim. No you weren't fukking Egyptians ffs. :stopitslime:
Even the ones that **might** be yours to claim you don't even bother to mention cuz theyre not 'known' enough. The Ghana Empire, Kongo Kingdom, Mali Empire and The Great Empire of Zimbabwe to name a few

Yall talk how cacs and arabs hate you cuz they had African slaves, when other Africans were the ones that had them first then sold them.

Yall keep hating on blacks worshipping the white mans God, and one nikka (dont remember who) said "nah b, the white man stole their God from us" :what: Yet 40% of Africa is Christian with 50% being Muslim

Some nikka even made a thread saying black people invented Japanese :mjlol::mjlol:

Basically instead of looking towards the future yall just wanna talk about how black people 'used' to be great and did this and that with most of it being wishful dreaming.

1. Egyptians were Black

2. African slavery was not hate based like other slavery so it's different, Other slavery is because race. Example is in America, if you were Black you were automatically considered worthless and less than a human and nothing more than property. In Africa this was not the case and Slavery wasn't nearly as harsh and they were bought back, ALSO they were usually from "War".

3. 40% of Africa is christian because of European's basically owning African countries and spreading their ideals and culture.

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
1. Egyptians were Black

2. African slavery was not hate based like other slavery so it's different, Other slavery is because race. Example is in America, if you were Black you were automatically considered worthless and less than a human and nothing more than property. In Africa this was not the case and Slavery wasn't nearly as harsh and they were bought back, ALSO they were usually from "War".

3. 40% of Africa is christian because of European's basically owning African countries and spreading their ideals and culture.

1. Aight

2. Europeans didn't take slaves cuz they were black dumbass, they just wanted slaves and African Warlords were willing to sell. Race and racism was brought into it to morally justify torturing and inhumanly treating the slaves.

Also are you making excuses for the people that sold you away? Damn breh

3. yes