Ya'll are delusional

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
What's wrong in taking pride in your history? shyts no worse than Northern Europeans taking credit for the Romans even though the Romans enslaved them.

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
What's wrong in taking pride in your history? shyts no worse than Northern Europeans taking credit for the Romans even though the Romans enslaved them.

I have never met a Scandinavian person claiming their ancestors were Romans.

They don't even talk that much about being predecessors to Vikings. They know they are but don't care that much.

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
:duck:pawgs ain't messin with no "I'm dey captain now" lookin nikka :mjlol:
Iizmp3K.gif

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
But is it real history or made up inflated, let-me-add-my-own-lil-shyt history

A lot of pseudo hotep cats go too far though, real Africans come through and shut that shyt down all the time

Hilarity often ensues afterward :russ:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
they say if you focus on the past, longing for it and reliving it, it leaves you in a state of depression. which turns into brooding and anger. especially if you don't care for the present:francis:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Any links for Hidden Colors 1-3...

Gotta watch these....

I know someone in this thread about ancient shiet got em

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Kemet had people from all over African and if you revert these kings and queens names to their orginal naming convention. You will be able to see where some of their ancestors are directly from Congo, West Africa , EA . You have to remember the knowledge and civilization of Kemet came from the South and East/West after the land subsided from water.

They were not White or Arab who they regularly killed.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
blacks need to know their history and get it right because with the state that we're in its bad as a whole all over the world and if knowing that we were kings and queens and remembering how our ancestor ruled maybe we can get back to that one day

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
blacks need to know their history and get it right because with the state that we're in its bad as a whole all over the world and if knowing that we were kings and queens and remembering how our ancestor ruled maybe we can get back to that one day

They do they help or created most civilizations in this world. I dont understand. West Africans created the Mayan Empires, Incans