Ya'll are delusional

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Like everytime I'm on the Coli I'll see posts about "the original *something* was created by black people" and "the original *someone* were black people. Yall stay laying claims on ancient dead kingdom's and civilization that are not yours to claim.
So why not quite those posts and posters directly to challenge them? Why make some random bytchmade passive aggressive thread aimed at no one in particular?

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
So why not quite those posts and posters directly to challenge them? Why make some random bytchmade passive aggressive thread aimed at no one in particular?

Cuz if I had to quote every poster here saying they're OG Egyptians it would be easier to quote half of Coli and Ain't nobody got time for that

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Oh yes please tell me about how Nigerians invented Japanese

Breh its obvious based on your OP that you are ignorant and trying to stay ignorant. Now I could sit here and tell you of African exploration across the world but chances are you still believe Christopher Columbus Found America.

A simple Google search and HC documentaries explain the origins of the Japanese but since it goes against your point you wouldn't take the time to listen nor research because you didn't start this thread to be proven wrong (even tho you are) so just Google the shyt. Anything I say you will dispel as false since it goes against your narrative. Research the shyt.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Cuz if I had to quote every poster here saying they're OG Egyptians it would be easier to quote half of Coli and Ain't nobody got time for that
That's a bytchass cop out. You're not any better than that?

What do you even mean by someone saying that they're an "OG Egyptian"? That Egyptians were black? What's your argument that the "OG Egyptians" weren't black?

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
the OG's are black, thats all there is to it

and blacks here are descendants of the moors without going through all the decomposition and de-evolution of cacs such as yourself
:mjpls:

Why are you do quick to disown the culture of your ancestors for any cool' black' one? I am black and 100% African and got no relation to Moors nor do I claim any

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Breh its obvious based on your OP that you are ignorant and trying to stay ignorant. Now I could sit here and tell you of African exploration across the world but chances are you still believe Christopher Columbus Found America.

A simple Google search and HC documentaries explain the origins of the Japanese but since it goes against your point you wouldn't take the time to listen nor research because you didn't start this thread to be proven wrong (even tho you are) so just Google the shyt. Anything I say you will dispel as false since it goes against your narrative. Research the shyt.

"The relationship of the Japonic (or Japanese–Ryukyuan) languages to other languages and language families is controversial. There are numerous hypotheses, none of which are generally accepted."