XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obtained Secret Recording

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
You guys amaze me, really. All evidence was pointing to a young man that was changing his life. He's never hid the fact that he had demons, and who knows what type of shyt he was exposed to growing up where he grew up. Yall fukk nikkas need to take a child psychology course. Lets be clear, I do not condone domestic violence, but I'm also not ignorant to how the human mind works. I'd hate for a nikka to say I deserve to die today for some shyt I did when I was a teenager, that's all.

I'm not going to jump on the 'deserved to die' train, but as I been saying all along that I wasn't surprised, the world in front of your face is always your reflection.

I'm sure he had trauma growing up, I feel for him in that respect but if you can be objective enough to think about how he ended up where he ended up without judgement, you should offer that same kindness to people who just aren't able to do that at this point in their lives. You can't cut him slack for having 'demons' and not be able to cut people slack for reacting to what he did with anger.

shyt gotta come full circle family.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
c9bxt4y7n1u11.jpg
He tore himself down :camby:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
oh look now that pitchfork says so all of a sudden everybody hates him:childplease:when all you had to do was connect the dots from the jump yall could have come to this same conclusion while he was alive...flywinn lanister is right...he dead now so this should be put to bed
Anybody who tried to say it was shytted on like they didnt know the full truth or whatever dumb ass excuse his fans tried to attack people with. This just makes it even more indisputable.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Some of what she says is valid but the thing is we can't act like he is perfect because he is dead.

Also we can not ignore the fact that this guy needed help and never got it and that even this woman says he was troubled. His fans due to them idolizing him so heavily made excuses, trolled people, and harassed the victim instead of encouraging him to get the professional help he needed and letting him know what he did was wrong. This is something we have to analyze about his situation and a real problem if you ask me.

With this said I'm glad the tape is released so his fans can no longer deny that he abused that women with any real credibility or objectivity to their claims. They all just seem delusional at this point because on the tape he said he abused her in his own words.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Anybody who tried to say it was shytted on like they didnt know the full truth or whatever dumb ass excuse his fans tried to attack people with. This just makes it even more indisputable.
Those mighta just been XXX stans man :francis: i saw tons of people including myself calling dude a piece if shyt, i will say it seems like he was in the process of changing before he died

Yall sayin all of this is just to prove his stans wrong (like that's important) is corny.....continuously bringing this shyt up is ONLY hurting his family at this point, people need to leave it alone

Plenty of shytty people get martyred, you cant do anything with people in denial so why bother

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where’s Kendrick? What does he think?

And y’all right... can’t really do nothing because son is dead... but this should get some attention because of little shorty that has been getting death threats and harassed over this shyt... like they made this girl scared to even move around. That’s fukked up... hopefully she can get some peace now.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The 1 thing I've noticed from all this is how terrible and extreme celebrity worship is. Like another person said if you're talented you get a pass sometimes which shouldnt be the case for anyone period.

I mean i knew it was bad when Beyonce fans started a church/religion i dont remember to worship her, to Nicki telling her fans to harass people on twitter but damn man this X shyt is terrible.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
nikka you talking about a 17 year old from FLORIDA non the less(florida a whole different breed of folk) the fukk did you think he was gonna do when he got out and found out his music was blowing up n shyt. Seek help mentally or seek that bag.

You can easily do both. As numerous rappers/entertainers with therapists or psychiatrists do.

It wasn't like he didn't talk about it or anything. He just went the "I'm an innocent/she's lying" route while getting his bag. He could have been remorseful without damaging his career.

But he was a manipulative rapper that openly said he wants his fans to be cultish and follow his words like they're bond. He used that power to attack her even more.

Him trying to get that bag, or being from Florida or being 17 is irrelevant. I'm not an old nikka. Im aware of how the youth is. But we need people to call us out at times for our bullshyt.

This is one of those times. People making excuses or attacking, what is now, the absolute truth are wrong.