XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obtained Secret Recording

Daps
Reppin
My Set
I'm a mental health advocate. I know from it personally.

Your "explanation" is still wack, tbh. I know the cycle of abuse but you don't handwave it with just saying hurt people hurt people. It's a surface level explanation.

He got famous in jail for the crime and got out of jail on the same shyt. With all the access to the best mental health resources money can buy but he instead got his fans to harass her, he joked about it saying he was gonna domestically abuse nikkas sisters p*ssy for bringing it up.

If you work around kids with mental health issues, I hope you never tell them hurt people hurt people and give them the mindset that that by itself is an explanation for their actions.

nikka you talking about a 17 year old from FLORIDA non the less(florida a whole different breed of folk) the fukk did you think he was gonna do when he got out and found out his music was blowing up n shyt. Seek help mentally or seek that bag.

Unfortunately dude support system was trash. He soulda took Joe Budden up on that mentor shyt.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Its really time the powers that be start directing the 'signs of a domestic abuse victim' talk every woman is given to men too.

Each point you mentioned are textbook signs of a DV victim. And I'm not even exaggerating.

Furthermore, the case against him includes witnesses that had to intervene during one of his attacks towards this victim.

This shyt is clear as plastic. That mofo was a demon and deserves no praise just because he died like every human being wont also die at some point. Dying doesnt make you special.

he's a demon for loving this thick that went against him and betrayed him? why are people ignoring the part about her cheating on him with a guy he did not like?

nobody is praising him because he just "died"
the guy was killed in a cold blooded murder robbery

people praise him because he was changing into a better person infront of his fans and peers
funny thing is xxx aint the only young breh like this, with these kind of problems, thats why some looked up to him because he was able to show two sides of the coin and at a young age too

yeah dying doesn't make you special, being able to see your faults, work on them in the public eye plus bring his family together and help others in need and the messages he put into his art is what people praise him for,

you guys are all over the place but i'll leave it that that, you guys aint seeing the bigger picture
the guy was aware of his faults and wanted to change and did it, weather you like it or not.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
The comments on her IG pics :snoop: X stans saying it's a fake tape

trvpp.quotes_
And y’all STILL being rude in the comments?? That’s why y’all fave will forever be known as the nikka who stabbed people and beat women. He was sick and y’all are sick. XXXTINCT

semir1k
@trvpp.quotes_ L

trvpp.quotes_
@semir1k your fave took one too when they shot him foh

:picard:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude was a sicko, that's why I don't get why people praise him. He was a horrible human and he needed therapy for real but because he was talented people made excuses for him and he never got the help he needed.

This article is probably Damage control carried out by Roc Nation...you never know.

People have a very odd habit of giving people passes if they are talented. I mean earlier this year Chris Brown was photographed choking a woman at broad daylight at his mansion and it made news but it was just brushed off

Like :dahell: ?

Don’t get me started on NBAYoungboy also. Look at what he did to his girl

It’s gotten to the point that I strongly believe a rapper or singer can beat up their mother and get a pass for it

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
c9bxt4y7n1u11.jpg

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Another reason why Pitchfork ain't shyt

Is this news? What good will come of this tape? Justice for the victim? A deeper understanding of the issues he was dealing with?
Seems more like ammo for people to use this dead child as a way to further their agenda. He was clearly troubled. How did he get to that dark place? Seems like a more interesting conversation. But of course, we remove all nuance and are left with nothing to learn or gain from this. People will judge though, and they will definitely click... Which is sadly the motivator here...

He can't defend himself anymore. We won't truly know what happened, if he was exaggerating and puffing his chest here. Instead we cast judgement on a dead person, who nobody in the conversation seems to really know at all. This conversation has to EVOLVE for any greater good to come of it

Sad times we live in brehs
@spliz @Cladyclad @GoldCoastSaint @ThreeOneTwo @Supa
I kinda regret this post a day later. Definitely if the girl was facing abuse from this, that ain't cool. He was definitely no saint. I get irked when we pass judgement on the dead but I get it :yeshrug:

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
5aCl1kD.jpg

Imagine your daughter coming home like this and that xxxtentacion nikka telling you "hurt people hurt people". fukk that nikka and anybody else who rock with him.

I'm still trying to ask akademiks about this long list of abusing women Pac had. He still hasn't given me a answer.. that nikka allows his hate for Vic to just spew any ole fukk shyt out his mouth...

Oh yeah, all yall hoe ass nikkas/Cacs who argued me DOWN when the vic mensa freestyle dropped, we need to talk

discussion should have ended when these pics of the girl came out. nothing more to talk about after.

IDC about any coli militant Hotep Freudian theories yall throwing around.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
People have a very odd habit of giving people passes if they are talented. I mean earlier this year Chris Brown was photographed choking a woman at broad daylight at his mansion and it made news but it was just brushed off

Like :dahell: ?

Don’t get me started on NBAYoungboy also. Look at what he did to his girl

It’s gotten to the point that I strongly believe a rapper or singer can beat up their mother and get a pass for it
That's a fact, I mean even look at the R Kelly situation and he ain't the only one like that. Even Elvis was on some weird shyt dating a minor and people brush over it like it's nothing. James Brown was giving women back hands and no one cared.

If you're talented people get a pass for all kinds of fukked up shyt. It's terrible!

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
shocked but not shock
ed

xxx was def trying to change, some would say it was because of the case he was fighting but i do feel like he was being genuine with some of the good deeds he was doing as he spoke about wanting to do better things back in 2016

another thing about the girl geeneva , at one point when xxx went back to jail she said that she lied about the abuse

now for me this is strange, you can maybe look this up if you want but she really did come out sying she lied about something, she then changed her instagram name to "liar"

she went to his get together when he passed to leave gifts and got kicked out and cried about it saying why would his friends do that , as if he wasnt fighting this abuse case

anyway

you cant deny xxx had his problems, their were loads of details online from him fighting people and doing troll shyt, and he also spoke on stuff and now this recording comes out

both him and the girl are far from innocent , but this is hiphop yo , we listen to demonic shyt everyday, from dr dres bytches aint shyt, to styles p kill that fakkit and all this new gen shyt, this is what rap music is about, filth; we want to hear the most fuked up shyt but when it happens in real life everyone has mixed feelings.

you guys can have a look at her gram, some say she forgave him:yeshrug:

Women who are victims of abuse often get attached to their abusers. Oxytocin (the so called love hormone) is released when there is interaction between two people with a bond, that goes for physical, mental/emotional abuse, it doesn't really discriminate, hence "Stockholm syndrome".

If you've ever had the displeasure of trying to step into a domestic dispute for a friend or a family member, you'd be liable to have that person attack you and defend their abuser because of said hormone. For her to be attracted and attached to such a troubled individual, she was obviously troubled herself.

Nothing wrong with forgiveness, that's actually the master key. But there's a difference between that forgiveness coming about because of growth and maturity and the inability to really process complex emotion.

Last edited: