XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obtained Secret Recording

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Y'all nikkas is goofy as fukk. I bet yall the same nikkas in The Locker Room screaming Hard on Hoes.

Bet yall the same nikkas you diick eat Cam'ron after he talked about slamming his own mother.

Bet y'all the same nikkas who diickeat 50 for burning down his baby momma house and talking wild crazy to his son.

Bet ya'll the same nikkas who dikkeat Jay-Z when he mushed a chick in the face on camera.

Y'all nikkas is goofy as fukk.

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas is goofy as fukk. I bet yall the same nikkas in The Locker Room screaming Hard on Hoes.

Bet yall the same nikkas you diick eat Cam'ron after he talked about slamming his own mother.

Bet y'all the same nikkas who diickeat 50 for burning down his baby momma house and talking wild crazy to his son.

Bet ya'll the same nikkas who dikkeat Jay-Z when he mushed a chick in the face on camera.

Be deep in the red and act like you have a say in shyt, brehs

Negged

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You literally just described half of the rap, rock, jazz, and sports industry....our "Gods" are irrevocably flawed, that doesn't mean we can't praise them for changing the world....and or making a dent.
That's a problem though, that doesn't make it right and they are not our gods either. Even you phrasing it that way is part of the problem and something we have to examine as a society.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
That's a problem though, that doesn't make it right and they are not our gods either. Even you phrasing it that way is part of the problem and something we have to examine as a society.

I used the term extremely loosely, I shouldn't have to clarify your misunderstanding of my verbosity. Follow the point, not the trigger words. Ultimately, being a "good" person, isn't a prerequisite for having talent and or shaping the world. Ghandi was a racist, Alexander a murderer...legends are always flawed, but we know that already, we apply the "mutually exclusive" rule the moment we find out how great a person is. The bigger picture is all that matters.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I used the term extremely loosely, I shouldn't have to clarify your misunderstanding of my verbosity. Follow the point, not the trigger words. Ultimately, being a "good" person, isn't a prerequisite for having talent and or shaping the world. Ghandi was a racist, Alexander a murderer...legends are always flawed, but we know that already, we apply the "mutually exclusive" rule the moment we find out how great a person is. The bigger picture is all that matters.
I disagree, we shouldn't people worship period if you ask me and XXXtentacion being comparable to Ghandi in the context of any conversation as a point of reference is ridiculous. With that said, the man needed help and we have to change our society so that people who need help get it and that is the bottom line. We should be able to separate the art from the person and not make excuses for the person.

I mean the man made music even, he didn't stop a revolution or find a new scientific discovery. His fans harassed and bothered an abused and emotionally damaged young woman so I don't give a fukk what you have to say to be frank with you. Any fanaticism to that level is a problem and like I said before, something we have to examine as a society because at that point he could misguide these young people. They would follow him blindly without any critical thought of their own which is a problem and the kind of cult like if you ask me.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
:mjlit: Boy dikk eating and capeing for a dude who put grilling forks in a chicks p*ssy. I hope you kill your self and go be with boy :russ:
And Cam slapped his mother

50 burned his momma house down

2Pac allowed a bytch to get gang raped.

Biggie beat Lil Kim and Faith

Lets condemn them all.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Lets condemn them all.
:mjlit: I agree, fukk all them nikkaz. But back to the piece of shyt kid you in love with. He was a piece of shyt and them shooting him in his head might have been to easy on him.

He need to get beat within a inch of his life for multiple days and left to die :hubie:

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps

Lets condemn them all.
And?
tenor.gif

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

no one pretends those guys are angels unlike this lil goofy

RasNas

Pro
Daps

Apperently the audio was taken out of context he never admitted to beating her if you listen to the full thing.