XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obtained Secret Recording

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Kid was a mess idk if yall noticed..

Some girls look for guys like this on purpose. Also he had a tendency to talk “tough” cause he was fronting emotionally so idk. Kid was stunted and SUPER young... im not gon sit here and judge another man thats dead.

Nas ... fab... got some of the same accusations. I dont treat them like pariahs

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys amaze me, really. All evidence was pointing to a young man that was changing his life. He's never hid the fact that he had demons, and who knows what type of shyt he was exposed to growing up where he grew up. Yall fukk nikkas need to take a child psychology course. Lets be clear, I do not condone domestic violence, but I'm also not ignorant to how the human mind works. I'd hate for a nikka to say I deserve to die today for some shyt I did when I was a teenager, that's all.
:comeon:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Whats EVEN cornier is nikkas thinking Ak isnt a force out here and cant sway the opinion of these young fukks. ANY virus or disease to hip hop has to be killed off or it will begin to infiltrate
the entire area. Thus the reason for you having these X fans giving their terrible opinions on the matter and absolving dude of any wrong doing (even with video, written and audio evidence). :stopitslime:

I LOVE hip-hop and what we not about to do is normalized abuse within the genre... this gerne gets way more than enough blame for shyt
Use your energy to support artists and platforms you believe in. Debating akadmks talking points isn't going to diminish his influence.

And we need to get rid of the celebration of trapping, stripping, materialism, ignorance,violence before we get to domestic violence. If you can listen to songs about black men killing each other and sexually exploiting black women, don't act like domestic violence is any worse .You're just as guilty. We all are

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I mean he even confessed it on IG a year back laughing about it so I dont know why this is news

I'll say this much though, even though I think he did it cause of the IG , this leak audio and what was quoted is way more ambigious (fukking her up how? . He sounds odd in the rest sounding odd)

But like I said: I believed it more from her picutures and his behaviour on IG when asked about it

RasNas

Pro
Daps
Idk how to feel about this. I always defended him while he was alive and after his death but I cannot do so anymore obviously. Truely dissapointing.

It won't take away how I view his music but it definitely change the way I view him as a person and I wouldn't consinder myself a fan anymore. Vic was right after all *sigh*...

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
A lot of his fanbase had an idea that some fukkery behind the two happened between the 2 so it wasn't the biggest deal
What is a HUGE deal was that he made news headlines over a stabbing spree and they only knew about 1/3 of the people he stabbed. That is pretty demented

This news shouldnt effect vic mensa since you guys don't fukk with him musically (yall still cant name a vic mensa song) and vic is on the same domestic wave.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
A lot of his fanbase had an idea that some fukkery behind the two happened between the 2 so it wasn't the biggest deal
What is a HUGE deal was that he made news headlines over a stabbing spree and they only knew about 1/3 of the people he stabbed. That is pretty demented

This news shouldnt effect vic mensa since you guys don't fukk with him musically (yall still cant name a vic mensa song) and vic is on the same domestic wave.

This is better than any XXX song I’ve heard.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Kid was a mess idk if yall noticed..

Some girls look for guys like this on purpose. Also he had a tendency to talk “tough” cause he was fronting emotionally so idk. Kid was stunted and SUPER young... im not gon sit here and judge another man thats dead.

Nas ... fab... got some of the same accusations. I dont treat them like pariahs

Their is a difference between accusations and concrete evidence against said person(s)