XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obtained Secret Recording

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
scotty beam somewhere like
tenor.gif

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Yea he was prolly. So why you so upset at him. I see a kid who was prolly abused himself lashing out. Idc bout the fab shyt cool if its not true. Good for you. but dont i know i dont need to dig deep to find domestic abuse with others like xxx.

I dont really care man i just see yall so puffed up trying to shyt on him to justify yaselves. Hes dead. If she forgave him why is this even worth commenting on really and bringing up. Complex should be ashamed of themselves posting this. This is that ol exploitive cac shyt people talk about on here.. 101.

I refuse to believe he was evil. Ive heard like 5 joints from kid. Wasnt even reaally a fan but know he was talented. Thats all i care about. I aint out here judging these rappers man. Dont get me started. Lot of people who are celebrated did worse at older ages but we gotta shyt on xxx....rip
Ima choose a living breathing human being over some overrated ass music.
Shorties eyes were damn near plucked out her eye sockets

"I heard 5 joints, i refuse to believe hes evil"
:what:

tf kinda statement is that:scust:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

That cac @ig88 is a clown, breh.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic

That Im not a stan. Whats off about it.

Yall are weirdos

Watching pac movie. Hope yall stay consistent.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Dude was a sicko, that's why I don't get why people praise him. He was a horrible human and he needed therapy for real but because he was talented people made excuses for him and he never got the help he needed.

This article is probably Damage control carried out by Roc Nation...you never know.

You literally just described half of the rap, rock, jazz, and sports industry....our "Gods" are irrevocably flawed, that doesn't mean we can't praise them for changing the world....and or making a dent.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man fukk that! You think jews aren't STILL talking crazy about Hitler?? LOL.
You think Black families who witnessed first had the hanging of a relative by the KKK aren't saying all types of crazy shyt....a fukked up person/group are getting that work either dead or alive
I'm just speaking for myself bro, I don't do the dead people ish, but I hear you