XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obtained Secret Recording

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Their is a difference between accusations and concrete evidence against said person(s)
I dont define people by a singular incident/bad relationship

You can see in kids entire demeanor he was lost. Fab knocked his girls teeth out people said he was #HOH.

Girl coulda left. Like insaid theres plenty of females that want that type of relationship with men as fukked up as that is.

She went to his funeral so if she can forgive him i dont understand why everyone going off about it.

Complex is trash.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe Budden bout to be
full
on his podcast

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Where’s Kendrick? What does he think?

And y’all right... can’t really do nothing because son is dead... but this should get some attention because of little shorty that has been getting death threats and harassed over this shyt... like they made this girl scared to even move around. That’s fukked up... hopefully she can get some peace now.
Exactly.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

You can see in kids entire demeanor he was lost. Fab knocked his girls teeth out people said he was #HOH.

Girl coulda left. Like insaid theres plenty of females that want that type of relationship with men as fukked up as that is.

She went to his funeral so if she can forgive him i dont understand why everyone going off about it.

Complex is trash.
:what: nikka this ain't no singular incident. U ain't see Fab girl's teeth knocked out. There were conflicting reports. Which mean it was a RUMOR. This kid wasn't some one off. He doin all kinda fukk shyt and gettin caught up for it. This ain't some one off. Dude has a repeated history of abuse. PROVEN abuse. And hes on record supporting cats like Dylan Roof n shyt. Like I said before. Dude was a sociopath.

brick james

John piffington
Daps

Complex is trash.

Is it really relevant to any discussion of the situation in any context that a teenage trauma victim forgave him?

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys amaze me, really. All evidence was pointing to a young man that was changing his life. He's never hid the fact that he had demons, and who knows what type of shyt he was exposed to growing up where he grew up. Yall fukk nikkas need to take a child psychology course. Lets be clear, I do not condone domestic violence, but I'm also not ignorant to how the human mind works. I'd hate for a nikka to say I deserve to die today for some shyt I did when I was a teenager, that's all.

This is an incredibly naive argument. All the evidence did not point to him changing his life. That’s one of many reasons why this is still such a sensitive issue. Cmon bruh.

That said, he deserved a chance to learn and grow from the mistakes he made as a youth. We all do.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
:what: nikka this ain't no singular incident. U ain't see Fab girl's teeth knocked out. There were conflicting reports. Which mean it was a RUMOR. This kid wasn't some one off. He doin all kinda fukk shyt and gettin caught up for it. This ain't some one off. Dude has a repeated history of abuse. PROVEN abuse. And hes on record supporting cats like Dylan Roof n shyt. Like I said before. Dude was a sociopath.
Yea he was prolly. So why you so upset at him. I see a kid who was prolly abused himself lashing out. Idc bout the fab shyt cool if its not true. Good for you. but dont i know i dont need to dig deep to find domestic abuse with others like xxx.

I dont really care man i just see yall so puffed up trying to shyt on him to justify yaselves. Hes dead. If she forgave him why is this even worth commenting on really and bringing up. Complex should be ashamed of themselves posting this. This is that ol exploitive cac shyt people talk about on here.. 101.

I refuse to believe he was evil. Ive heard like 5 joints from kid. Wasnt even reaally a fan but know he was talented. Thats all i care about. I aint out here judging these rappers man. Dont get me started. Lot of people who are celebrated did worse at older ages but we gotta shyt on xxx....rip