The King Of Power
Daps
End of chapter 9....now it gets interesting:wow:

If metal face is who i think it is:ohhh:

Still prefer xc2 gameplay:yeshrug: and the side quest as well

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
beat the game nice narrative, that i have seen played out differently in other games , movies etc.... basically a very gnostic type game.

fighting this evil god who wants to destroy humans, the humans revolt because they have free will and want to live how they see fit or a god who wants fo kill humans or mortals because all they do is cause trouble. the humans all unite to fight the big evil god and promise to live in harmony and make a change. this creator God is really the God of the bible who they call the demiurge or yaldaboth

i could keep going,if understand gnosticism u have seen this played on in a lot of modern entertainment, and of course the humans looking for a new place to live in since where they are from was,is or will be destroyed.:unimpressed::russell:

still nice game but the gameplay and side quest made it tedious to wanna level up,way too repetitive etc, still good

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Too soon.
:stopitslime:
J6Qkeym.jpg

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
No I mean this game came out too soon after the original version so it's not getting the credit it should.
The OG came up out 10 years ago.
The original one was even a bit outdated performance wise for that time period. This was a perfectly timed remaster for those who missed the boat

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Honestly, I would be more annoyed that both Xenoblade and Fire Emblem Three Houses got subbed for best soundtrack in their respective years.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Just now beat this. Ive been playing off and on since release. Around 110 hrs. What a ride. :whew:

Going to see what the end game stuff is. I'll for sure be getting out 2 in a few months, gotta play Nier Automata on PC now.:mjgrin:
e: They could've done without the creation of the universe space station scene, that was just bad. :francis:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is my next project having just beat Persona 5 Royal. I haven't played this game since it first came out on the Wii but I did beat it and loved it. We'll see if the new version holds up.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Totally new to the series but I took a chance on this last night and copped. Played for 3 hours straight and made it to chapter 3. Games kept my interest so far and the soundtrack has been excellent :ehh:

Anybody got any tips for a new player?:lupe: