Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Demon's Souls. Bluepoint Games. ...
  • Godfall. Gearbox Games. ...
  • Astro's Playroom. Sony. .
New PlayStation exclusive games coming out just next week alone, what are you talking about ‘identical line up’? I’m honestly asking, no trolling.

Actually, I'm going to correct my original post.
I had some crossed wires.
Outside of these three games, the launch line up of both machines is identical (if I'm wrong
feel free to correct me).
I removed everything else that's also available on ps4 (the chief argument on here is no one
wants to play games that are either old or also available on the previous generation of consoles).

Outside of this, there's hardly a difference between the two machines and what they offer games wise, so anyone
using "exclusives" as an argument has very little to stand on IMO.

Mind you, I've purchased Demon's Souls & Miles Morales for my ps5 with the intention to move all of my ps4 game
playing to the ps5 (because it's FW/C with the previous console.)

:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Actually, I'm going to correct my original post.
I had some crossed wires.
Outside of these three games, the launch line up of both machines is identical (if I'm wrong
feel free to correct me).
I removed everything else that's also available on ps4 (the chief argument on here is no one
wants to play games that are either old or also available on the previous generation of consoles).

Outside of this, there's hardly a difference between the two machines and what they offer games wise, so anyone
using "exclusives" as an argument has very little to stand on IMO.

Ok so by that logic thats still 3 more than the series x.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
All the reviews make it sound like its a phenomenal console with literally nothing new to play. Shame.

Also as someone who just dropped 3k plus on a computer build that shyts on either console yall need to stop saying "I can just buy a PC + game pass". Yeah in theory you can but it's gon cost if you want it lit.
I didn't say I can I said I did

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Basically nothing.
Outside of Demon's Souls and Astroboy for ps5 & Gears Tactics & Yakuza 7, the launch lineup for both machines is pretty much identical.
Exactly

And at least you got Gamepass on Xbox too...

I mean, both seem about even really but these cats stay with Sonys meat in they mouth

making threads at 2am on here like Sony paying them :mjlol:

grown ass men over a console:mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so by that logic thats still 3 more than the series x.
Depends on who you're asking.
On The Coli the argument is often "Does 1 or 2 games make a console worth a purchase ?
What about remakes and remasters ? etc." there's a level of hypocrisy here that's intentional
and for the laughs.
I generally don't care, I'm just pointing out that I find it funny that there has to
be all of these qualifiers to make either console worth purchasing or not.

If we're being honest, we can all admit there aren't any nuclear bombs at either consoles launch.
We're all purchasing them for what tomorrow will likely bring (Halo infinite, Forza, Gears 6, Fable 4, God Of War 2, Naughty
dog's next game, sucke punch's next game etc. etc.)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Depends on who you're asking.
On The Coli the argument is often "Does 1 or 2 games make a console worth a purchase ?
What about remakes and remasters ? etc." there's a level of hypocrisy here that's intentional
and for the laughs.
I generally don't care, I'm just pointing out that I find it funny that there has to
be all of these qualifiers to make either console worth purchasing or not.

If we're being honest, we can all admit there aren't any nuclear bombs at either consoles launch.
We're all purchasing them for what tomorrow will likely bring (Halo infinite, Forza, Gears 6, Fable 4, God Of War 2, Naughty
dog's next game, sucke punch's next game etc. etc.)

This is the definition of moving the goal post lol

You can put out all the qualifiers in the world but most of the users and the industry are gonna agree that ps5 has games coming and GOOD games at that. That’s just launch also, we are getting at least 4 big sony exclusives next year and a bunch of other AAA 2nd party games.

I mean, you gotta look at Whats clearly in front of you. If we’re matching whats coming out next week or even within the next year, its no contest

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My bad, didn’t mean to offend, I’m just stating facts about the next 3-5 months of releases:hubie:
Nah, you’re just a dikkriding nerd thats been doing this trolling shyt for 10 hours like its the only thing you got going for you in life

but :hubie:

And what games are coming out in 3-5 months:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah, you’re just a dikkriding nerd thats been doing this trolling shyt for 10 hours like its the only thing you got going for you in life

but :hubie:

And what games are coming out in 3-5 months:mjlol:

Yeah, imma cool off a bit cause its lookin like you and mad titan about jump me over this. It’s just jokes and some facts over here bro

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure why breh is asking me about Xbox like I don't have a ps5 pre-ordered as well.
:pachaha:

I enjoyed the xbox exclusives this gen, I know that goes against the Sony Only rhetoric.
But Gears 4 & 5 were great, State of Decay 2 is dope, Halo Wars 2: great, Forza 7: Dope !
Gears of War Ultimate: shyt was cool ! MCC: G.O.A.T. game compilation.
I haven't played Horizon 3 & 4 but when I get to them, I'm certain I'll have a good time.
This idea that Xbox's titles weren't fun because some reviewer said it, is how children think :pachaha:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Exactly

like wtf will be the difference after those:mjlol:

You just use the old play old games with new gen updates like every nikka shytting on the PS5 having the audacity to launch with games.

PSNow still works lol. GoT multiplayer is still available. Multiplat stuff will also be there. Are nikkas just being obtuse for the fukk of it or what?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GoT multiplayer is still available. Multiplat stuff will also be there. Are nikkas just being obtuse for the fukk of it or what?

Bro. Yes. Lol

It’s sour grapes, just a repeat of last gen all over again. Xbox would be dead in the water right now if they didn’t make that Bethesda acquisition which won’t even bear fruit for another 2-3 years.