Xbox Series X reviews are in

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Crazy how i used to be an xbox fanboy due to all the bioware games, KOTOR, KOTOR 2, Jade Empire, Dragon Age, Mass Effect. Xbox should've bought out that company, they let EA ruin it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
haptic triggers, tension based reality gaming with a revolutionary UI .... not to mention the fastest ssd and i/o this side of the Mississippi

:wow:
You better hope it doesn’t become another Sony gimmick then

and the “fastest SSD” better be major considering all the other flaws in the system

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Crazy how i used to be an xbox fanboy due to all the bioware games, KOTOR, KOTOR 2, Jade Empire, Dragon Age, Mass Effect. Xbox should've bought out that company, they let EA ruin it.

Xbox used to have a lot of fire back in the day. They just really droppped the ball so hard this gen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Basically nothing.
Outside of Demon's Souls and Astroboy for ps5 & Gears Tactics & Yakuza 7, the launch lineup for both machines is pretty much identical.

That’s only if you don’t count cross gen. sony is releasing over half a dozen new games next week that take advantage of the new hardware.

And have confirmed over a dozen exclusives for 2021. Not understanding how people are saying ps doesn’t have games when they do in fact have a shyt load of new games coming out

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Basically nothing.
Outside of Demon's Souls and Astroboy for ps5 & Gears Tactics & Yakuza 7, the launch lineup for both machines is pretty much identical.

• Demon's Souls. Bluepoint Games. ...
  • Spider-Man: Miles Morales. Insomniac. ...
  • Sackboy: A Big Adventure. Sony. ...
  • Godfall. Gearbox Games. ...
  • Bugsnax. Young Horses. ...
  • Astro's Playroom. Sony. .
  • The Pathless. Giant Squid.
New PlayStation exclusive games coming out just next week alone, what are you talking about ‘identical line up’? I’m honestly asking, no trolling.